Chapter 27

*Y/N POV*

*Next day*

We were eating our lunch quietly when Jungkook spoke. "Noona!!! Dad hasn't come back yet?" He asked. I shake my head as 'NO', sadly. "Then when will he come?" He inquired. "I don't know but not today" I said. "Why?" He asked back, I immediately regret and facepalm myself mentally.

"Y/N-ah quickly... come out with an excuse" I thought. "B-because it's weekend and he barely came back on weekends......yeah...." I came with an excuse and sigh internally. "Oohhh" he said disappointedly.

***

It's 5 in the evening. That means Jungkook has to leave now. He came downstairs with his little luggage in his hand. "Okay noona. Now I have to leave so you better be careful" He instructed. "Yah! I am older, not you" I yelled, pouting. "Yeah I know but still, be careful" He said. "You too" I said as I hugged him.

We said goodbye to each other. I followed him till the main door and looked outside to see him off. I spotted a car in front of our house. When I looked carefully, I saw a figure sitting, a figure of a man and I know who it could be. I waited for Jungkook to disappear from my sight. As he disappeared, the men in the car came out and motioned for me to come. I go to him.

"Come in and wait inside for a minute. I wrap up everything" I said.

*End Of Y/N POV*

*Jungkook POV*

I was on my way to the bus station when I remembered that I forgot to bring Y/N's gift. I was only a little bit far away from the house so I decided to go back.

***

I opened the door and saw a man standing, back facing me so I couldn't see who he was. "Y/N-Ah Hurry up. I have to go to the office too" He yelled. "Almost done" she said as she walked out from the kitchen. "Jungkook" she said as she noticed me, shocked like she got caught red handed . He turned after she mentioned my name.

"W-why did you come back?" she asked. "I forgot the gift that you gave me" I answered. "But now can you explain who he is?" I asked pointing at the guy. "J-jungkook... H-he is-" She shuttered. "He is your Boyfriend. Right?" I cut her sentence.

"Yes, I am" that guy said proudly. "Really?" I asked looking at her and she nodded hesitantly. "I am so happy for you noona" I said as I ran to hug her. "You should have told me before" I said, pouting. "I am sorry" she apologized.

"It's okay.... We'll solve this matter later" I said as I turned to the guy. "Hello I am Jungkook. Her younger brother. Nice to meet you" I said, extending my right hand for a hand shake. "Taehyung. Her boyfriend. Nice to meet you too" he introduced as he shook my hand.

"Yah!!!" she shouted. "Aren't you getting late?" she said as she tried to push me out but I turned around and said. "I am really very sorry for the short meeting but I really have to go" I excused. "It's okay. Have a safe journey" he wished. "Thank you" I said and then left, bidding them goodbye.

*End Of Jungkook POV*

*Y/N POV*

"Why did you say you are my boyfriend?" I yelled. " Then what should I have said?" he asked back. "Whatever is it. But it is the truth, Not completely but still it is" He continued. I sigh defeated.

***

I was hella scared when he returned. I didn't even know how to react so I just tried to send him quickly and luckily he did. All the way, Taehyung didn't say anything or ask anything about Jungkook. May be because he had known about him already.

I am back at Taehyung's house. Everyone had gone to their respective works. Now I am alone. Not completely alone, there are guards everywhere. Not a single chance to escape and I am not even going to try it because it will be a matter of seconds for Taehyung to order his men to hurt Jungkook and a matter of minutes to find me.

*At Dinner*

Everyone was eating their food. I bring some food which I made at home and serve everyone to eat. "It's delicious Y/N" Namjoon commented while munching. "Yeah, It is. I didn't thought that you are such a good cook" Jin appreciated. "Thank you" I said. " Taehyung-ah! Why are you not saying anything? Don't you like it?" Hoseok asked and we all shifted our concentration at him. I wait for his comment desperately.

"Not bad" He said. "Huh?" come out from my mouth. "That's it?" Yoongi asked. Taehyung shrugged his shoulders. That's it. He had nothing to say more. He is really stingy with words. He speaks like he will be charged money for every word he said. "Yah! You are more lazy than Suga hyung when it comes to compliments" Hoseok said.

"Suga?" I asked, shocked. "This is the nickname of Yoongi hyung" Hoseok said while laughing. "Really? You really have a nickname?" I asked Yoongi. "Not only him but namjoon hyung and hoseok hyung also have" Jimin added.

"What is it?" I asked. "For Namjoon hyung it's RM and Hoseok Hyung's nickname is J-hope" Jimin answered. "Wow" I was amazed. Because I didn't think these scary people can be normal like us. They have a normal life. They have nicknames for each other.

I laugh as they tease each other. They are so funny. As I was enjoying my food and having fun seeing them Taehyung speak, ruining my whole mood. I am sure he didn't like seeing me enjoying myself like this, that's why he said something which can spoil the whole fun, which I am scared the most. The thing which I didn't want to hear and believe.

"Our Wedding date has been fixed. It's next weekend. Everything is arranged just mentally be ready" He said out of sudden.

To Be Continued......................