Chapter 16

*Y/N POV*

*Few Days Later*

Days are passing so smoothly which I couldn't even think of a few days ago. We talk, laugh, eat together. Even sometimes we tease each other. Now I am more comfortable with Taehyung and others. This house, these people didn't feel strange to me anymore. I am happy with them.

Sometimes I miss my father. I don't know how he is doing and I don't even care about him anymore. Since he didn't care about us, then why should i? But still I miss him. But then i remember his torture, that how he used to hit me, calls me with bad names which makes my heartache and make my eyes welled up then 'Miss' change into 'Hate'.

"I hate him...... I hate him..... I hate him" I said to myself whenever i miss him but still there is a part in me which says 'No' you don't, you can't hate him. He is your father and no one can change it.

I shrug my thoughts and look at the clock. It's almost lunch time. I walked toward the dining room and found no one there so I enquired one of the maids about others. She said that boys are out for business stuff and about Jisoo she didn't know.

"Okay" I said. "But they all order me to give you a meal on time, so please take a seat" she said posturing me to sit.

I sat and she served me a variety of things. After finishing my food, I stood up from my seat and went towards the living room. I switched on the T.V and started watching some kdramas.

I was so into kdramas that I didn't even notice that 5 hours had passed. I switched off the T.V and was about to leave for my room, as Jisoo came so I stopped to greet her.

"Hey Jisoo, where were you? I ask. " No where, just went to visit some friends" she said. "Oooh!" I responded. "I am really tired so I will take a nap after freshen up, okay?" she said. "Okay" I said and we left for our rooms.

*End Of Y/N POV*

*At Dinner*

*NoOne's POV*

They all were having their dinner quietly then a notification tone ring indicating that someone received a message. It was Jimin's phone because he quickly took out his phone to check what notification he received.

He put his phone back in his pocket. "Everything has been prepared and your flight has been confirmed too" Jimin said to Taehyung.

"Okay..... And when is our flight?" Taehyung asked. "Tomorrow evening at 8......." Jimin replied. "Okay" Taehyung said.

"Y/N-ah!" Taehyung called. "Hmm" Y/n humm, munching her food. "Meet me after dinner at my office" Taehyung ordered. "Okay" Y/n replied.

"Jimin, mail me, my whole schedule" Taehyung commanded as he stood up from his seat and left.

*End Of NoOne's POV*

*After Dinner*

*Y/N POV*

I finished my dinner and walked towards Taehyung's office. I knock on the door before entering. He was working on his laptop when he noticed me. He gestures to me to sit in front of him as he closes the lid of his laptop.

"You called me?.... Is everything alright" I asked. "Yeah. I wanted to inform you something" He said. "What" I asked, confused.

"We have a flight tomorrow" he said. "We???" I asked in full shock. "Yes... You and me" He answered. "But why??? Isn't it your business trip" I asked, confused.