Chapter 66

*No One POV*

When Taehyung walked inside that abandoned building, everything was dark. He walked further inside and when he reached almost at the center, all lights turned on, Taehyung shut his eyes because of sudden brightness then blink a couple of times to adjust his sight.

He looked around and found himself in the center of a grand massive hall. He turned around when he felt some footsteps behind him and was met with 10 to 12 body builder type men. Everyone was loaded with different types of weapons like baseball, bats, iron rods, chains and a couple of them have guns. Fearlessly he looked in the eye of each one of them. It's not his first time to meet with this type of situation.

"Oh My. Look who we have here?" A woman's voice echoed in the empty hall. Taehyung looked from over his shoulder without turning around. "Mr. Kim Taehyung"

"What would you like to have, boss? Tea? Coffee or.... Your wife?" She offered, ironically.

"But before that, wanna meet my real boss?........ Uncle" She called someone and a middle age man came from the same door from where she came. Now this time Taehyung completely turn to face her so-called Boss. Who ruined his happy married life.

"Hello Taehyung my son. Long time no see" The man greeted. He is one of the partners and board members of his company but the big fact is, he is the father of Suho. Now he understands, from where it came from and where it is going now. Everything became clear like water.

"Bring her out" That man ordered and a young man came holding Y/N aggressively from her forearm. His heart pierced into unlimited pieces at the sight. Her hand tied behind her back and her mouth was taped but her eyes were opened which were red and swollen because of crying. His eyes also welled up but he closed them preventing them from falling. The last thing he wants them to see is his broken self.

He opened his eyes and there was fire in them. "Whatever happened with your son is my doing. She had nothing to do with that so let her go" Taehyung demanded.

"I know but she is the reason why this all started" He answered. "So, she had to pay".

"What you want in return for her" Taehyung spoke, boldly.

"Really?.... What you can give?" He asked, challengingly raising an eyebrow.

"Anything" Taehyung answered shortly but confidently, making eye contact with Y/N.

"Your property" Taehyung nodded.

"Your company?" He again nodded.

"Your Seat as a Mafia Leader" Despite shaking her head countless times. Y/N kept telling him to not agree but there was no hesitation in his answer, not for once. He is in no mood to bargain or argue and is willing to give up everything just to keep her safe.

Y/n's face was stained with her tears. "Papers?" Mr. Uncle asked Hyuna. She handed him a file and then he walked forward and stood in front of Taehyung. He extended his hand with the file in front of Taehyung but when he reached his hand to hold it, that old idiot intentionally lost his grip on the file which caused that to fall right on his shoes.

"Oops Sorry" He apologized, smirking. "Can you please grab it. You know bending at my age is quite painful" He was only trying to harm his pride. Taehyung took a last glance at Y/N before bending and pick that trash up. He examined those papers and asked for a pen. One of the men standing behind him handed him the pen.

Y/N screamed her lungs out and continuously shook her head to not do this, to not sign those papers but Taehyung had to do this, just to have everything by his side he had to give up everything and without hesitation he signed those papers.

"Marvelous" That old gag announced clapping his hand in victory. "I didn't think you would be this brave. HUH? You really love her, don't you?"

"Now let her go" Taehyung growled.

"Not yet, Lover Boy" Hyuna said, taking steps forward. "You have only paid the price of killing his son" Taehyung looked at her confusedly. "The price of killing my Love, my Fiancé is remaining".

"I have already given you everything, what else do you want?" he asked, smirking. "My Life?" He chuckled. "Really? Will this bring him back?"

"No, it won't make him back so" She answered, casually "That's why I don't want your life" She shrugged. Taehyung looked in her eyes, trying to read what's in her mind. She walked back where Y/N is standing, held by a man.

She stood in front of her, facing her. "I want her life instead" she yelled as she slapped Y/N's face so hard that she lost her balance and fell on her knees. A muffled type yelp left her mouth in pain.

"HYUNA" Taehyung screamed and was about to launch at her but the men standing behind him took action and held him. He was wriggling in their grip which made it quite difficult to hold him. "I lost my LOVE so it will be fair" she gritted as she held her by her hair and made her stand, causing her to weep.

"Do whatever you want but to me, not to her" Taehyung roared.

"To you?" Hyuna turned. "why not, if you insist" with that a man behind him hit him with the baseball bat on his head, causing him to fall on his face and the other kick his side stomach.

"NO" Y/N screamed but the voice was not more than muffle. More men hit him with whatever they have, soon Taehyung started bleeding everywhere. He is beaten, it doesn't mean he can't fight back. He can and everyone present knows that very well that if he starts fighting, none of them can face him but the thought of Y/N is stopping him. He is scared that if he fights back, Y/N will be in trouble or more like they will hurt her instead and that is the last thing he wants, so he takes all the kicks, all hits just for her.

Shortly after Taehyung lost all his energy and lay on the floor limply but still conscious. He can hear Y/N's continuous screams and that's when he broke down and the first tear escaped his eyes which he was holding all the time, on the other hand Y/N was already a crying mess.

"You asked to be beaten instead of her but it doesn't mean we are letting her go" Hyuna announced and those words were like a booster for him. He gathered all his energy, bear all the pain he was feeling that time and moved his body, soon he was standing on his feet and anyone can guess the amount of pain he was bearing that time only by a look.

"Let.Her.Go'' Taehyung said through his gritted teeth. "NO" Hyuna answered arrogantly and that's it. That was enough for him. He grabs the neck of the very first person to his left and kneed him on his stomach, making him groan in pain and taking the gun from him, shooting all of them who were standing behind him.

He took the other gun and in a swift motion the man holding Y/N fell to the ground with a loud 'thud' voice and blood boiled out from the center of his forehead. Hyuna looked at the person with wide eyes, mouth agape in shock and when she turned back, the furious Taehyung was standing only a few inches away from her. He grabs her by her neck, choking her.

"I already warned you to not lay a finger on her" He gritted. "But you didn't listen and now pay the conscious"

Hyuna was breathing heavily. Her eyes were half closed and was on the edge of losing consciousness. In all this commotion Taehyung didn't notice a man who was left and that man took this chance and skip to the nearest weapon which was an iron rod and quietly walk towards the back of Taehyung, making sure to go unnoticed by him, taking his position, he hit him on the back of his neck with his all strength, causing him to lost his grip on her and she started coughing, regaining her breath.

Taehyung placed his hand where he was hit and brought it Infront when he felt some wetness and was not so surprised to find blood on his hand. He turned around with his unsteady legs. His vision became blurry but forced his eyes to be opened. His body left his side and gave up. He falls on the ground and before losing his all senses he hears Hyuna's voice with a Y/N muffle screaming in the background.

"You will regret your own existence".

To Be Continued......

Dear Silent Readers.
Don't forget to Follow, Vote, share and comment. Your comments keep me motivated...