(#64) From the Village

"Alright. Back to business. If it were normal villagers, I wouldn't do this. But you, are different." Caylin said.

"What do you mean?"

"Usually, I take no payments from my patients. But you are different." Caylin said.

"Of course, no problems. I don't have any problem of providing you any monetary payments." I said.

"I never said it was monetary payments," Caylin said, smirking.

"So, what do you mean?" I asked.

"First, I want you to take me with you. Out of this damn temple where people keep worshiping me like a damn god." Caylin said his forehead wrinkling.

"Oh. Sure." I said, a smile slowly forming on my lips.

"You only need to help me get out of this temple. Rest comes later. In return, I will help you cure your... friend." He said, smirking.

And it was my turn to blush.

"I can arrange a place to stay," I said.

"No need. You getting me out of this hell is enough for me to help you." Caylin said.

I shook my head.

"How can I let that happen?" I asked and looked at him.

"If it were two minutes back I would have complied by telling you I would arrange you a lodge and all, but now, you are someone that has shared a lot of memories with my Mother.

How can I let such a person go?" I asked.

Caylin smiled.

"Alright. So you are telling me that?" Caylin asked.

"I will take you out of this hell and take you to the capital with me. So, what are the other favors that I have to do for you?" I asked.

"Oh, that is nothing much. You just have to..."

--------------------------

"So, ready?" I asked.

"But still you didn't have to do that to the Monk," Caylin said, shaking his head.

"Come on, you don't have to feel bad. We told that monk in good manners that you need to get out of this place for good. But it was the monk who didn't listen to what he was told to.

So we just had to do it." I said.

"But still, doing that was a little bit extreme," Caylin said.

"What? Meeting his head with a little vase?" I asked.

"Meeting? YOU LITERALLY SMASHED HIS HEAD!" Caylin said.

"Just hit," I said.

"Yeah, just hit," Caylin said, rolling his eyes.

"Come on, he was weak enough to fall from that," I said.

"Yeah, yeah. Not at all your fault." Caylin said and I smiled sheepishly.

"Alright then, we will first go to your brother's house," I said and Caylin nodded.

Once we reached Caylin's brother's house, we knocked and there was a sudden opening.

"Goodness!" I exclaimed.

"Oh sorry." His brother apologized.

"I was waiting by the door the whole time since I didn't know when you were coming. So when you knocked I just got too excited." His Brother explained.

"Oh, it's alright," I said and he nodded.

"We just came to bid goodbye. After today, I don't know when we will be able to meet." Caylin said.

Caylin's brother then came forward and hugged him.

"I wish you a good life ahead, brother. You have been caged up in here for a little too long." His brother said.

"Alright then. The sky has already darkened up. If we leave now, we can reach the capital within almost two days." I said and Caylin nodded.

"I wish you a safe journey." His brother said.

"Thank you. Say to your son that I had asked about him and your daughter to find her fate and your wife to no to pressure your daughter on her marriage." I said.

"You have understood a lot in your short journey, young girl." He said and I smiled.

"Alright, then. We are leaving." I said and got on the horse.

His brother nodded and moved towards his house.

Caylin then, with my help, got on the horse for the second time that day.

"Brace yourself, teacher."

-----------------------------------------------------------

What is the second favor asked by Caylin to our Anastasia?

Comment below 👇🏻👇🏻

Special Note For the Readers. 

I am sorry for not updating on time, again. 

So, don't forget to vote comment, and follow.

So, till next time, 

je vous aimez💕💕

Last updated on 28/12/2020