(#5)Clearing up suspicion.

"My Lady, are you really sure about it?" Belle asked. "I will be alright, Belle. I have already done the preparations." I said. "Are really, really sure?" She asked. "For the sixth time, I am fine." I said. "If you say so." She finally gave in.

"Is the veil tight enough?" She asked. "Yes, good." I said.

"My Lady," A maid got inside. "Don't you know the basic manners of knocking then asking permission and then getting in?" I asked. The maid was quiet for a while. I guess, she didn't expect me to react in this way.

"I am sorry. I will do well next time." She said. "Don't you know the basic manners of apologizing to your master by getting on your knees and bowing?" I asked.

She then quickly got on her knees. "This will never happen again, My Lady." She said.

"Alright. Report." I said. "Commoners are having a strike in front of this house." She said. "Reason?" I asked. "It's regarding the matter that you fell into the Holy Pond, Pond Ieros." She said.

"You are dismissed." She said and I heard the door behind me, close. "My Lady, what will happen to you now?" She asked. "It's alright." I said and walked out of my room, with Belle behind me.

"Ana." I heard Father call me. "Father? What is the matter?" I asked. "People are there in front of the house. Go through the back door." He said. "Father, if only they know our strength, they will think twice about attacking again." I said.

"Dear, no. They are peasants. We can't take our force on them on them." Father said. I shook my head. Then I went near to him, and entangled our arms.

"Father, Father, Father. Why are you thinking in a violent way? What about we use some brain?" I asked. "You got a plan?" He asked. "Trust your daughter, old man." I said and he smiled.

I got out of the mansion. "Lady Anastasia must be punished!" One would tell. "LADY ANASTASIA SHOULD BE PUNISHED!" Others would repeat.

"Alright, alright, alright." I held up my hands and everyone kept quiet. "I will be punished." I said and people began talking among themselves. "But for what should I be punished?" I asked.

"For dirtying the Holy Pond, of course." One of the peasant said. "Holy Arlos! Falling into Holy Pond, what are you talking about?" I sounded surprised.

"Yeah, you fell into the Holy Pond." Another said. "Who told you so?" I asked. They started talking among themselves. They were getting confused.

"Don't tell me that this is something that you people created it own your own." I said. "It was Hanuel who said it." One of them said. "Hanuel? Alright, if you say so. I, of course, believe all of you." I said.

"Now what reputation does he have?" I asked. "He is the newspaper of this Estate." Other said. "What kind of news?" I asked. "Gossips." A lady said. "Yeah, he once said that I was having a relationship with a man just because I entered a shop at night." Another lady started and everyone started talking discredits on him.

"Alright, alright." I raised my hands and everyone kept quiet. "A person who gossips nonsense about women all day came to you and told you that I fell into the Holy Pond, people, you should act a bit more sensibly." I said.

People slowly began disappearing from the courtyard. Father laughed out loud. "I haven't seen something this interesting in a while." He said and I smiled.

"Come on, Father. We can't keep the Palace waiting." I said.

(Unknown Person)

"My Lord, today in the House of Aesther...." The informer filled in whatever happened. "It seems like, the Young Lady Aesther is starting to become interesting." He laughed and finished his wine. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am really sorry people.

Its just that I am having my exams. But the good part is coming soon.

Luv y'all 💕💕