(#71)Lindon

I entered Lindon's room.

As usual, he was tight asleep.

I sat beside him and took out a bowl of soup from a bag I brought with me.

I made him sit on the bed and started feeding while talking about all that happened that particular day.

"You know what, Lindon? We had an Assembly meeting today. We talked about your marriage with Velena first but that matter was closed very fast.

Then there was an issue with the Poison specialist I brought to treat you. But that matter was also closed fast, with the help fast.

But the best part of the Assembly meeting was that we were able to make a conclusion on the South-West Monsoon issue. We fixed date to start the build the dam and we also started taking precautions against flood.

Then I went back so I can make this soup for you. It got slightly burnt at the bottom.

Thank Goodness the guards didn't check it. Otherwise, they would have thought that I am on with poisoning you." I said.

"No wonder it tastes a bit worse than the others," Lindon said.

"Oh, I am-" Then I realized it.

"Lin-Lindon! You are awake." I said and hugged him.

"You are alright, right? You don't feel any discomfort anywhere right? Like a sense of burning? Any difficulty in breathing?" I asked.

"Burning, yes." He said.

"Where? On your chest area?" I asked.

"Yes, how do you know?" Lindon asked, shocked.

"It must be because I came a little late with Caylin-" He then cut me off by pulling me close to his chest.

"My heart is aching and burning without seeing you and not being by your side for days." His reply quite shocked me.

I then hugged him back.

"Lindon~ you gave me quite a shock," I said, hitting his shoulder lightly.

"And..." He started again.

"What? You are going to tell something cheesy again?" I asked, poking his chest.

"Well, who is Caylin?" He asked, with a different emotion.

A smile began to form on my face, which I bit and kept inside.

Then I sniffed around and looked at him.

"Do you smell something?" I asked.

"Smell what?" He asked.

"Something... sour?" I asked, failing to keep the smile in.

He then looked at me with a mischievous smile and replied.

"About sour, I am not sure. But burnt, there is." I said and hit his chest lightly again.

"You! Whatever. Caylin is the Poison expert I found for you, Lindon." I said.

"Oh." He said and kept quiet.

"Anyway, thanks." He said.

"For the soup?" I asked, with a smile.

"No- Well, for that, and everything else. Not letting go of your hope in me, and caring for me like this.

And most importantly, on that South-West Monsoon issue." Lindon said.

"Well, we Aesthers have a history of helping people at their weakest state. I am just fulfilling my duties as the next heiress of the Aesther Household." I said, my head still on his chest.

He then raised my chin to meet his eye level.

"I missed you." He said and kissed me.

I then changed my position, by sitting across on his lap.

"I missed you too," I said and kissed him.

He then held my waist closer and deepened our kiss.

He then changed the location of his mouth over my lips to my neck.

With much experience, he knew the spots.

"Ah~ Lindon~" I moaned out loud, my hands slowly entering into his silk robe.

His hands then went to my back and started finding the loophole in it.

"Seriously Ana. Your sleep-wears are much better and easier to take off." Lindon said.

I then took my hands to my back and removed my dress slowly which irritated him.

He almost ripped it off.

"Lindon! I can't go back naked." I said.

"I can arrange a dress." He said and went back into the business.

Then, we talked a lot, but nothing involved words.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Special Note For Readers

Thank you very much people, for continuously supporting me. 

The rollercoaster is going to take a very deep turn downwards soon. Hope your are bracing it tight enough.

So, don't forget to vote, follow and comment.

So, till next time, 

Je vous aimez

Last updated on 20/01/2020