Epilogue

For those who have read it before, just skip to the end. I have just made some slight changes there. 

Please comment on the changes too. 

--------------

"I am going to miss you forever, my Ana." Lindon's cried could be heard miles apart.

"You taught me what love is, and yet I didn't cherish you." He said.

"You were the most amazing miracle that ever happened to me, yet I didn't realize it." He said and he put a handful of mud, for the last time.

"LINDON!!!" A voice brought Lindon back to the surface.

The person came and held Lindon by his ears.

"How many times did I tell you not to name dead birds and animals my name?" The person asked.

And yes, the person, was none other than Ana.

"Ana." He said as he pulled me in closer.

"I am so sorry, Ana. I am just reminding myself that how close I was to losing you. And I should never take you for granted." He said.

"It is alright, dear," She said and kissed him.

"I can understand you," She said and kissed him again.

"And come on. What would happen if anyone sees you like this? Your cool and ferocious image will be tarnished." She said.

"I don't care, as long as you are with me." He said.

"Come, get up," She said and stretched my hands out to Lindon.

"I can get up by myself. I don't want to hurt our baby." He said and got up.

And now, thinking back.

At the battleground, her body was already half lifeless, when she was taken to the medical camp.

And thankfully, she got rescued due to two reasons.

One, Caylin was there.

Second, healthy life she leads as an Aesther House Member.

And because of these two factors, she is still alive.

Their first child was delivered safely.

Even though it was a bit early, nothing was wrong with their little princess. Yes, their first child was a girl.

And now, she is pregnant with her second child.

And about the court and harem matters, it seemed like Kyle had already arranged an escape for Velena when he planned the whole thing. So there was no problem in that matter, except for some small dealings.

And about the court, most Aristocrats have either changed sides or just stopped being nobility altogether.

And our marriage was highly supported by the citizens of Avalon, so nothing could be more perfect.

And on full moon nights, they both would sit together and drink wine and tell stories to each other, endlessly.

There is a time during summer, where the Imperial Kingdom will give a day's worth of food to the peasants and beggars. 

This year, thanks to the dam-building, many people got food and there were fewer beggars.

The little princess also helped in giving food to the needy. 

But alas, does that little princes know, that within those beggars, a pair are her aunt and uncle!

------------------------

Special Note For Readers

I know, it is a turn-around again. Hope you all were very happy with this book.

For those who have read my previous epilogue, they will notice some changes. 

First person point of view, has been changed to third person view. 

And please comment on the changes made too.

You can comment on stuff I should focus on improving. Each of your comments shall be taken positively by me.

And in the next chapter, I will post a formal goodbye.

So, there is no more next time, But I hope your previous next times are very sweet and memorable.

Je Vous Aimez💕💕

Last updated on 02/04/2021