(#11)A Session with The Maids

First of all I am very sorry to you all for my late update. 🙏🙏🙏

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Young Lady, where did you go in the morning?" Belle came to me and asked. I was in the garden, drinking tea. "To a textile shop. I had to buy a dress for tomorrow's court hearing." I said, in between drinking tea.

"But Miss, you already have enough dresses. Some of which, you haven't even worn yet." She said, showing a dissatisfied expression. I smiled.

"All I have are ball gowns, which must be worn for a formal celebration or party. But for tomorrow, I need a decent, less fluffy, and s less colorful dress." I said and she nodded.

"You could have called me. I looked for you. I heard that you had just came woken up and had a real bad headache last night." I said.

"My Lady, you are not supposed to care for us. We are supposed to care for you." She said and smiled.

"Silly, only if you take proper care of yourself, you will be able to take good care of me. You should know that." I said and she smiled.

"Belle, can I ask you something?" I asked and her face turned very serious. "Yes, My Lady." "Can you tell me, if your cheeks hurt by smiling too much?" I asked.

First she was serious. Then she blasted out laughing.

"My Lady- My Lady, I... I," She couldn't speak properly while laughing. I smiled. "See, I want my Belle to smile always, get that?" I asked and she nodded. "Good." I said.

Suddenly a flying falcon came and sat on my tea table. It risen chest and look of dominion, reminded me of King Adelouis.

"Oh My Goodness, such pretty falcon. Why must it have come here?" Belle's face was full of surprise. "Its owner must have send it to deliver some messages." I said.

"Then I will check." She said and I caught her hand. She nodded. I then checked its feet. There was a small paper neatly tied with a rope.

I untied it and read.

Your Voice remind me that of a

Temple's cry.

I sighed. "What is it? What is it?" She asked. "Get me a papyrus and ink." I said and she nodded.

She then went inside and came back with papyrus and ink.

"What are you going to do?" She asked. "Reply, of course." I said.

I then wrote a reply and tied it to the leg of it. "Return safely okay, good bird, Avanta." I said. "You even gave it a name?" Belle asked.

I nodded as it soar high. "What does it mean?" She asked, leaning in closer. "One who soars up high." I said.

"Amazing. You are so good with names. I feel like I should have let you name me." She said and I flicked her forehead.

"Anyway, tell me how the tea tastes." I said and gave her a cup. "It's good. By the way, how did you know the procedure?" She asked.

"I carefully analyzed the method which the maids were doing and applied." I said. "You are genius." She said.

I scoffed. "A genius?! Because I can make tea? It's more like a late bloomer." I said. "Mo way." Belle said.

"Anyway. Today, I am going to make tea for Father." I said and she nodded.

"Now, lead me to the kitchen." I said. "Is there any particular reason?" She asked. "You will know once we get there." I said and she nodded.

Once we got there, I coughed lightly, seeking attention.