(#46) All Falls Down, Finally!

"Is everything done on your side, Adam?" I asked the head of the guards.

"Yes, Lady Aesther." He bowed.

I smiled.

Maylene, I will make you know what it means to get both your family's and your honor tarnished.

And I hope that you will feel ten times more humiliated than me.

But there is a problem. Everything is happening faster compared to my previous life.

"Where is Belle?" I asked.

"She is doing what she must," Adam said.

"Good," I said.

"Alright then. Why are we waiting backstage for? We need to get the show on the stage." I said walked towards the pre-wedding hall.

It is nothing of much importance. Just for the nobles to show that they have the money.

I went and stood near the side door.

I am supposed to get in through the main front door, but today is an exceptional case.

The side door isn't much visible. Many pillars will hover over you and keep you hidden.

But after the pillar, is where the Glazed Circle is kept.

The Glazed Circle is a form of light reflection created by the glazed glass, which is in the form of a circle.

It is only visible during the day. And also magical substances remain suspended in it. (It is nothing but the dust and other minute particles that scatter light).

So in short, it is a very good sport if you want to make a sudden, amazing and attractive entry. Just what I want.

I entered through there, I stood behind the pillar.

Everyone was talking happily about the bride being fashionably late.

I sighed with relief.

At the least, they were not talking about the shameful run-away bride.

Suddenly the door banged open. "Your Highness!" A voice rang throughout the Hall.

Finally, this is also happening.

"What is the matter, Miss Maylene?" The King asked.

"This..." She took a paper and walked towards the King.

"Maylene?" I made my entry.

"Anastasia? What are you doing here?" Maylene asked.

"What do you mean by, what am I doing here? This is my marriage. If not me, who should be here? You?" I asked.

Well, according to you it must be you, but when Anastasia meddles, you are deep down in trouble.

"Your Highness, I have something to report. The maids that were supposed to help me get ready, were spies. They tried to kidnap me." I said.

"What? Alright. The Special Investigation Branch will look into this matter." The King said and I smiled.

And then I looked at Maylene.

"Oh my, what is that?" I asked and took the paper from her.

Since she was shocked, she didn't grip it tightly, and I was able to get it easily.

As I read through it, I couldn't help but smile.

It is the same as last life's.

"Why are you smiling, Lady Anastasia? Is it humorous?" King Adelouis asked.