(#15)Court Hearing

"My Lady, I am very worried about this." Belle said, for the fifth time already. "I am going to be alright. I have prepared everything." I said. "But still... " Belle said and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. But promise me." She said and I rolled my eyes. "Yes dear, sure." I said. "Remember, you promised." She said.

"I am the Lady of House Aesther, and I never go back on my word." I said.

"That's my daughter." Father came and hugged me.

"Seriously Lord Aesther. You know that I am really happy, but during times like these, I can't just tell which one of you is worse, Lord Aesther or Lady Aesther." Belle said and I and Father laughed.

"That's why we are Father and Daughter." I said. "Well spoken, My Child." Father said and Belle rolled her eyes again.

"Well then Belle, you get ready, we have to leave soon." I said and she nodded.

"You have it all sorted, don't you?" Father asked and I nodded. "Good." Father said.

He then looked out of the window. "It is becoming evening. We need to leave soon." Father said and I nodded.

There was a knock on the door. I adjusted my veil. "Come in." I said and Belle came in. I heaved a sigh of relief.

"I am ready, My Lady. We can start moving." Belle said and I looked at Father. Father nodded and I looked at Belle and nodded.

We then got into our carriage. Behind us, in another Aesther carriage, two of the superior knights followed us.

"Belle told me that you had something to do after you get inside the palace." Father said.

"Yeah, there will be our knights at the palace. Right?" I asked and Father nodded. "Every Family's knights will be there." Father said.

"Exactly. Since I am a Dame I must be present as well." I said. "So, you are going to cross dress?" Father asked and I nodded.

"Whoa, you are indeed a strong pair of Father and Daughter, Lord Aesther and Lady Aesther." Belle said and all of us smiled.

Once we got inside the palace grounds, the Knights came to us. "You haven't forgot what I have told you right?" I asked and they nodded.

"We wouldn't dare forget." They said in unison. I nodded and turned to Belle. She nodded in return.

We both quickly headed to the washroom. "Belle, where are the clothes?" I asked. "Here, My Lady." She said, retrieving my clothes.

I then changed into my Dame clothes and got out, without wearing my veil.

"I am going to follow you to the knight quarters. And keep in mind, I won't be right behind you. I will keep a distance." I said and Belle nodded.

Belle started walking in front of me. I kept my distance and followed her. "You cheap maid." I heard someone call Belle and turned, as the sound was found familiar.

"Miss Maylene?" Bella asked loudly, to make sure that I heard too.

"Anyway, where is that Lady of yours?" Maylene asked. "I lost her, Miss Maylene. I am actually looking for her." Belle said.

"What a waste! Anyway, when you find her, tell her that I looked for her." Maylene said and walked off in her real arrogant method.

After Maylene was out of view Belle heaved a sigh.

"Completely believe me now?" I asked. "I have no choice." Belle said.

"Anyway Miss, we are close to the knight quarters." Belle said and I nodded.