(#31) A reunion

Two weeks passed in a flash. It was time to leave.

"Father, we will come again. I promise." I said. "But still." He said and sighed. "Leaving Helda is, as usual, very hard." Father said.

"When leaving is had, that means the place is amazing. I get it, Father. We will come again." I said and looked at Rais.

"We also have Rais with us. If you miss Helda, you can talk with him." I said.

"That sounds like a nice plan." Father said, smiling.

"Finally, sun shone on the gloomy face of yours." I said, poking his cheek.

"I am always happy if my daughter is there with me." Father said, smiling.

"You people! Can't you stop it? You are making our departing much harder." We heard Rias's voice and turned.

"Even though I am usually on My Lord's and Lady's side, in this, I have to support my son." Jonathan said and sighed.

"Come on, Jonathan. I will take good care of your son." I said. "I know you will." Jonathan said, smiling.

"And because of Rais again, we will come again." I said. "I hope you will too." Jonathan said.

"Ah! I finally understand why Father feel so pressured to leave." I said, sighing.

"It is good to hear you say that, My Lady." Jonathan said and I smiled.

"Then we shall be leaving." I said and moved towards the entrance door.

"Then... we will see each other again, Jonathan." Father said, uneasiness clearly shown on his face.

"Father, we will come again." I said.

"I know, my fear daughter." Father said and followed me to the Entrance.

'Rais, I will take good care of you." I said as we reached outside.

"I know, Ana. I trust you with my life." Rais said and got inside the carriage.

"Where is Belle?" Rais asked.

I then looked at the window and closed my eyes. My mind was soon filled with images of last night.

"Belle, I have something to tell you." I told Belle as we were sitting in the sitting room and drinking tea.

"What is it?" Belle asked as she sat near me.

I sighed. "What is the matter? It doesn't look good." She said, getting concerned.

"Look, I have found out who your Father is." I said.

"Miss, what are you talking about?" Belle suddenly got up. "Sit, Belle. It is not a bad thing." I said.

Belle nodded and sat.

"Your Father is Jonathan. And I have already confirmed it with Rais first. I also did an investigation. It clearly shows how you got into our family from the Lenic Family." I said.

"Lenic?" Belle became confused.

"You thought that Celin was your family name. Actually, under the persuasion of Jonathan Mother changed your Family name. But for resemblance, she put the mirror image." I said.

Belle smiled. 'Of course, only Mistress Aesther will think of something this fancy." Belle said.

"Belle, as much as I want to keep you by my side, your happiness matters the most." I said and turned to the window.

"You are free to choose, Bellatrise Lenic. You may either live happily with your Father, or continue to share my burdens along the rough path." I said.

"My Lady-" When she started I raised my hands. "No. You will not think from my shoes, Belle. You will think for yourself." I said and got out of the room.

"Belle." I said and snapped out from my memories. "Won't be coming with us." I said.

"But it seems like," Rias said and I looked at him.

"Belle has some other plans." He said and pointed towards outside.

I looked and I saw Belle hurrying towards the carriage, with her eyes filled with tears.

"My Lady, how can I live on without you? I don't care if I have to experience hardships while I am with you, because the sweetness of the success we both have worked towards will be even sweeter than living myself in bliss." She said.

"Belle..." I couldn't form words.

She came to me and I hugged her.

"Of course Belle is my sister. She knows what is best for her." Rais said and we both turned to him.

"Hai, brother." Belle said and hugged him too.

"I am very sorry. I really didn't know about you." Belle started crying.

"Hey, don't cry. It anyone is to blame, it must be me. I knew about you. But I thought you were my imagination. Pretty stupid right?" Rais asked.

"No. Pretty amazing." Belle said.

"Alright, alright. No more crying. Or I will cry." Father said and we all laughed. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note for Readers

I am very sorry for not updating yesterday. School had just started and everything became hectic.

I will try to adjust my schedule.

So, till next time,

Luv Y'all 💕💕

Last updated on 02-09-2020