(#74) After

"Please notify the Crown Prince that his guest, Lady Aesther has arrived." Hawk said and one of the guards nodded and went inside.

He then soon came outside.

"The Crown Prince told me to tell you that he has not scheduled such a meeting and asked to return." The Guard said.

What?!

"Are you sure that was what the Crown Prince said?" I asked.

"Yes, Lady Aesther, no doubt." He said.

"A-alright, then. He might be busy. Will you help me give this to the Crown Prince?" I asked and gave the basket to the Guard.

The guard nodded and we started to walk back.

"Lady Aesther, I really don't know what happened to the Crown Prince. I will make sure to have a talk with him and let you know about the situation." Hawk said.

"I don't think you should do that. Lindon will not like it. And Hawk, in case anything happens between me and Lindon, I hope that it will not cause a rift between both of you." I said.

"You don't need to worry about that, Lady Aesther. And also, nothing is going to happen between both of you. It is going to be well." Hawk said.

"Thanks, Hawk," I said and got in the carriage, followed by Belle.

Hawk saw us off.

"It is going to be alright, Ana. And the most important thing that you shouldn't do right now is panic and think a lot." Belle said and I nodded at her.

But something kept telling me, that it was just the beginning.

That wasn't the only time too.

I arranged a meeting with him, many times after that incident. Sometimes, he would object and the other times he would act like nothing scheduled.

But finally, I got an appointment with him.

"Belle, is everything ready?" I asked Belle.

"Yes, My Lady. We are all set to go." Belle said.

"I really need to get an explanation from him," I said as we made our way down.

"Where is Father?" I asked.

"Lord Aesther went to work, My Lady," Belle said.

"Already?" I asked.

"Yes, My Lady. Apparently, Lord Aesther woke up early. When I woke up, he was already set to leave." I said.

"That sly old man," I said.

"Which is your Father." Belle completed.

"Yes, which is my Father." I agreed.

We then got inside the carriage and it took us to the Palace.

As we reached the Palace, I had a mixture of feelings going through me.

Confusion, Excitement, Anger, and many more were rushing through my veins to my head.

"Ana!" I heard a voice and turned.

"Father!" I exclaimed with happiness and ran to him and hugged him.

"I heard from Belle that you woke up early to go for work," I said.

"That is..." Father said and started to think.

"That is," I asked, becoming more and more demanding.

"I missed my office," Father said.

"What about our Household?" I asked.

"I missed the books, pen ink," Father said.

"What about paintings, teapots, and all?" I asked, with the knowledge that it was indeed childish.

"I missed my assistant?" Father said, with a doubt.

"What about your daughter?" I asked, knowing he cannot continue further after that statement.

"Oh goodness, Diana!" Father exclaimed.

"Seriously?! You Father and Daughter are seriously so... unique." Caylin said.

"Mister!" I said and called turned my gaze to Father from Caylin.

"You were my first and still my first love," I said, with a bit of raise in volume.

"Yes, I am," Father said, smiling.

"If it would be alright with you, may I have a walk with you?" Caylin asked.

"Yes, you may," I said and he nodded.

"Stay safe dear. My Father's intuition alarm has been going on and off repeatedly these days." Father said.

"Yes, yes. I know." I said, gave a peck on his cheek, and left the room with Caylin.

Suddenly I felt something moving.

And knowing the consequences of not trusting intuitions, I made my way to where I felt it.

Nothing was there, as expected.

Then I left since I was having an important meeting.

But only if I had stayed and looked properly...

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Special Note For Readers

I know that I am late to update and I am very sorry about that fact. 

And another good news is that tomorrow I can finally go back to Dubai. Hooray!!!

I will be posting an announcement now.

I know you all might be thinking that I am such a weird person, for being happy in staying away from Motherland and all, but come on, You can't legit compare Dubai to anything. 

Goodness!!! I am feeling like a girl in love. 

Wait, I guess I am in love with Dubai.

Wait, I really need to stop rambling. 

So Luv Y'all. 

Don't forget to vote comment and follow. 

Je vous aimez

Last updated on 04/02/2021