(#75) HIM

"What is the matter, Caylin?" I asked.

"I wanted to thank you," Caylin said.

"Why?" I asked.

"It was after you accepted us that we felt more secure about ourselves and decide to come out. Well, we didn't tell too many people, just the Second Squad knight members." Caylin said.

"All of them accepted it well?" I asked.

"Well, Zin did over-react. And some others were shocked. But Lena was pretty cool-minded during the entire confession." Caylin said.

"I expected much. She has the ability to accept anything and everything. And before she does anything she weighs the pros and cons of it.

If it weren't for her being a Dame, she could have fend herself and her family by being a trader." I said.

"What about the others?" I asked.

"As I said, Zin over-reacted and started jumping. Luckily, there was Thomas, James, and other knights to keep him under control.

Others were shocked for some time, but then they came towards us, telling us that these all are fate, we cannot control it. And even if things get hard in the future, they would be with us." Caylin said.

I nodded with satisfaction.

"Seems like the Teachers and Coaches of the Aesther Household are not sitting simply," I said.

"How can you-" Caylin was cut off as I was pulled by a strong force.

"Wha-" Again I was cut off as I saw his face.

"Lindon?" I asked, caressing his face.

"What happened to you?" He asked and I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"I heard that you have caught a strange disease. Is it true?" He asked.

It spread from the Household to the Palace within just two days or so? Rumors are indeed powerful.

I looked to get a vision line to his eyes.

"I have caught no strange disease, Lindon," I said.

"That's good-" He stopped himself as if some sort of realization hit him.

He then turned as if to leave. I then raised my hands to stop him.

"And one more thing, Young Lady Aesther." The way he called me felt so distant.

I had to swallow a hard feeling that was being built up.

"Y-Yes?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"Don't call me Lindon. I am a Crown Prince, I hope that you respect me in that manner." Lindon said and left.

It was like all the emotions that I build came to my jaw. I almost kept it in.

Almost.

Because, I ran in the opposite direction, tears pouring down my face.

After running for some time, I decided to take in the surroundings.

I held back a laugh.

Fate is really playing cruel.

After running for a long time, look where I have reached.

The place, where I was supposed to meet Lindon.

I then wiped my tears and went inside.

And waited.

And waited.

And waited. For Hours.

Each time the thought of leaving arises in the back of my mind, my brain pushes it away, asking, what if he comes in then?

And then, I waited.

And waited.

From the Noon till Darkness took over the sky.

I soon started feeling sleepy.

I then kept my head on the table.

Then I remembered about the Assurance ceremony that would take place tomorrow.

Somehow, I had a feeling of what would happen.

And, it was not necessarily a good feeling. 

--------------------------------------------------------

What is the bad feeling that Anastasia has?

So Hey guys, I am back.

As I have mentioned before, I am back in Dubai now, and my updates will be a lot steadier. 

Thanks for all the support you people have given me. 

So, don't forget to vote, comment, and follow. 

So, till next time, 

Je vous aimez💕💕

Last updated on 07/02/2021