All Falls Down (pt. 1)

"I just wish that the whole day would just finish fast before I get the idea of running away from this marriage," I said to myself.

"Though I don't think anyone will actually blame you if you decide to run away," Belle said.

"Wait, the Queen will be. She was so excited that you will be her daughter-in-law. Even though it is for her scheme, she is the only one who is genuinely happy that you are getting married." Belle said.

"What about you and Father?" I asked.

"Are you really asking us that question, Ana?" Belle asked and I smiled playfully.

"Your Father is in a situation, where if we do not keep an eye on him, he might just go and kill the Second Prince." Belle said and I laughed.

"Literally." Belle said and I laughed even more.

"Alright, alright. Anyway, where is the wedding dress and the helpers?" I asked.

"That... is actually a bit absurd. We got a message telling that the dress arrived at the Palace. Since they didn't want the dress being spoiled during the way to the Palace." Belle said with a hint of uncertainty.

I grinned.

Great Maylene. You didn't disappoint me at all.

"Alright then. What are we waiting for?" I asked and started to move out.

"Ana, you knew that the dress would arrive there?" Belle asked.

"I knew that they would something to get me at the Palace." I said.

"I understand." Belle said and I smiled.

When we descended the stairs, Father came.

He was surprised when he looked at me.

"I get it that you don't like this marriage, but do you have to go to such lengths to make sure that this marriage doesn't happen? I mean even they might not cancel it even you wear something like this." Father said.

I smiled.

"Father, Father. To how much length will you take your imagination to, Father?" I asked, smiling.

"What do you mean?" Father was clearly confused.

"Father," I said and got near to him and hooked his arms in mine.

"A letter from the Palace came, telling that the wedding dress arrived there. So, I have to go there to get ready for the wedding." I said.

"And even if I want the wedding to stop, I won't do meaningless things like these. But rather crafty ones, like... the ones you are going to see." I said, grinning.

"I knew it. I knew that my daughter wouldn't just sit back and do nothing." Father almost squealed with happiness.

"Alright, alright. I will take my leave then." I said.

"Wait! Did you eat anything?" Father asked, growing concerned.

"Ah! I forgot." I said, suddenly remembering.

"Seriously, dear. Is eating something that you forget casually?" Father asked, with a sigh.

"Belle." Father said.

"Lady Aesther's food is ready. According to the plan, she will eat in the carriage, as not to delay matters anymore." Belle said, bowing.

"Alright. Start moving. I will meet you at the Imperial Palace." Father said and I nodded, smiling.