(#14)King to Home

"When will Father come back?" I asked Belle. "There is still more time till 8o clock, My Lady." Belle said. "By the way, why are you so eager?" Belle asked.

I didn't reply.

"Is it because you want to tell him what happened today in the evening, again?" Belle asked.

Again? Well yeah, again. I got a letter again.

I was sitting in the garden near the time of dawn. Belle was by my side, as usual.

Then I heard the sound of wings being flapped in the sky. I looked up. It was Avara.

"My Lady, its Avara." Belle said. "I know. Why would it come again?" Belle asked.

"More messages from its master." I said. "Must be it." Bella agreed with me.

Avara flew straight down and stood majestically on our table, just like yesterday.

I then looked at its legs. Yes, there was indeed a message.

I then untied the rope and opened the paper.

Your Beauty reminds me that of a

Rose Plant's.

My hands clenched into a fist. "What is it, My Lady?" Belle became worried. Is this some plot of Louis and Maylene. But they didn't do it in my last life.

"My Lady?" Belle became even more worried.

"Nothing. Just some undesirable piece of news. Go bring me a papyrus and ink, Belle." I said and she nodded and headed inside to get the things.

Who could it be? But nothing of this sort happened in my last life. What is actually happening? I thought till my head was beginning to pain, but in vain.

Belle bought me a papyrus and ink and I wrote a reply and set the bird to fly.

I really don't get anything of what is happening?

"My Lady, Lord Aesther has arrived." Belle said, pulling me out from my daze.

"Ah, Belle. Where is the Towel?" I asked. "Here, My Lady." Belle said and showed the tray in her hand. "That's check then." I said.

"Is the water heated?" I asked. "Yes, My Lady." I said and got near to the Great Entrance. "Chamomile oil?" I asked. "Near the bathtub." Belle said.

"Everything is perfect then." I said as I stood near the door.

"Now, get the refreshments and snacks ready." I said and Belle nodded and headed for the kitchen.

Then the door opened. Father entered. "Father." I said and hugged him. "Dear, I smell." He said. "Its alright. You are my Father." I said and wiped off the sweat with the towel.

"Now come, have a seat." I said and Father smiled. I then led him to the sofa.

"Ahem!" We then turned around to see the King, standing along with two other people, and all standing wide eyed.

Shit, they must be shocked of my relationship with Father. How could I have not noticed them?

"Forgive me, Your Highness." Father said and knelt down. "No, no, no." I said and knelt down with him.

'Its my fault. I distracted my Father." I said facing my head towards the floor.

We then heard a chuckle and raised our heads.

'Its alright for a daughter to be loving to her Father, and it alright for a Father to get infatuated into it." The king said and we both got up.

"Thank you, Your Highness for your mercy." Father said and bowed.

Then only I noticed the blue haired man standing behind the King. His golden eyes piercing into mine.

"Your Highness, please come inside." Father invited all of them in to sit.

They gladly obliged.

By the time they sat, Belle came with refreshments and snacks. 4 glasses of lemon and mint squash and some sweets.

While the King and the yellow haired man sat, the white haired man stood.

I then kept looking at the white haired man.

Isn't he the-

"Young Lady Aesther must be confused of the extra people." The king said and smiled.

I smiled and nodded.

"This one," The king pointed to the yellow haired man. "He is Kyle Lian, a minister of the country of Isla. He came here regarding a mission, given by his King which he is unable to speak of." The King said.

I then smiled and nodded at Kyle. He smiled back at me too.

"And this, is my... advisor." The King said.

"Then what about my Father?" I asked. The King started to get tense. "For my personal life and stuff." The King began rambling.

"But wasn't my Father your friend before becoming a royal advisor. Wasn't that one of the reason you decided that he will be the royal advisor, so that he can handle matters of your private life too." I asked.

"Uh... Ana?" Father called. Of course, Father would know.

"It's more like my Assistant." The king said and I smiled.

"Goodness, you are the only person who managed to scare the hell out of me." The King said and I smiled.

"I mean, obviously you are the daughter of Lionel, but still you scare me." The King said and both me and Father smiled.

"Actually," the advisor started and we all looked at him. "Every refreshments you bought including the snacks are all... sour." He said.

"I am sorry, but, you can't eat sour items?" I asked. "I was instructed by the doctor to no to, for the time being." He said and I nodded.

"Oh, I am so sorry." I bowed and turned to Belle. "Belle, bring some other snacks which are in the store." I said.

I turned to the advisor. "I am very sorry. We can't provide you snacks those are made today. I am afraid, it was made yesterday, or sometimes in the early morning." I said.

'Oh, its alright." The advisor said. "No, no, no. You are coming to the House of Aesther. And we always treat our guests in the best way." I said, smiling.

"I was just confused. Usually in noble houses, people bring out mixed snacks." The advisor said.

"Oh, that's because sour food items are good for relieving stress. Since Father came from a hectic day of work, I thought that it would be for the best that, he ate something for his stress."

"I apologize again for my lack of manners in hosting." I said and bowed again.

"Oh, its nothing. I am actually impressed by your thoughtfulness." He said and I smiled.

"Ah, Lionel. I heard that you requested for a two week leave." The King asked. "Yes, your Highness." Father agreed.

"Oh, so it was you itself. I thought that someone else took your name to get extra holidays, since you don't tske much yourself." The King said and Father smiled.

"Oh, I just felt like I need to spend some days with my daughter, alone." Father said.

"Are you thinking of... travelling somewhere?" The King asked. "Yes. To our summer house in the south." Father said.

-----------------------------

Note for readers.

Thank you people for your support you have shown. I cant tell how much happy I am.

Luv Y'all 💕💕