When the World Hates Me

This journey starts on May 5th 2021!!!!!

Hey y'all welcome to Insouciant (The Billionaire With A Choice). This book is all my own ideas. Any possible similarities are purely coincidental. Please do not take my ideas. And please there is a difference between HATE and constructive CRITICISM.

This book may contain triggering moments. Swearing. Inappropriate humour. Sly comments. If you don't like that this may not be the book for you.

Now let's get into it.

When the World Hates Me

My biggest fear used to be disappointing my parents. But now it's ending up anything like them. I guess they're the ones that disappointed me.

...

"Miss Baylor, over here!"

"Miss Baylor, no here!

"Saff-" before they even finish, they are tackled to the pavement.

The crowd falls silent.

No one dares say that name in public.

I freeze in place.

"Miss Baylor, I suggest you get into the car." My security escort says.

I would've listened, but I have a couple of minutes.

I turn around.

I look at the man on the ground.

I approach. Only to have head of my security pull me back.

I roll my eyes and break the hold.

Has no one realized the man's nose is falling off?

"Sit him up," I say.

I hit the sucker in the face with my purse.

Everyone gasps like it's such a big deal.

"You bitch." He spits at me.

"Oscar, I told you to stay home. Who is running my business! Get in the car!"

He probably spent three racks on the special effects makeup.

I need to stop spoiling him.

In the car, I stare him down as he takes off the fake skin.

"Can you stop looking at me like that? I needed your attention. You've ignored my calls, and if I came as myself, you'd ignore me too."

I don't respond.

"See, you are doing it right now. Sofie, I'm sorry for nearly saying your name okay? But you have to listen to me. Ken-"

"You let Kenzo Steels in my building when I am out of state!"

"No, I walked into your office this morning, and he was sitting there."