Warming up

Warming up

I organized all I need.

Niel is downstairs in my office with Oscar as they make a 3D model of the institution grounds.

I got Winston back. He is the only outside factor that knows about this.

I wind down. I take a shower and get into bed for an early night.

All is fine till;

"Hey, Goldie." And there the fool is leaning against my door frame.

"Get out!"

"Hey, I didn't-"

I put a pillow over my face and start screaming.

"Okay, okay! Alright, listen, I didn't want to have to do this. But you leave me no choice. Here comes the smoulder."

I immediately look at him. "You have got to be kidding me."

He tilts his head to the side and does the face.

"This is kinda an off day for me. This doesn't normally happen... when women scream at me, it's usually out of pleasure and not annoyance."

"PACK IT UP, EUGENE!"

"I'm definitely packing something, Goldie."

I sigh, "I walked into that one."

"I'm the king of comebacks." He shrugs with a smirk.

"What do you want Cedric?"

"I'm bored." He pouts.

"What does that have to do with me?"

"Uh, you are the only other person here. And you know you still have the contacts in?"

Figures. I stand to go take them out.

"Cedric, you staring just makes me want to chuck you off my balcony more!" I say, taking off my contacts.

"Hey, I am a very good-looking man. You are a beautiful woman. And you are only wearing silk shorts and a sports bra exposing your impressive torso. For me to compliment you should mean so much because I'm gorgeous."

"What did I do to get stuck with you!"

He jumps on my bed, and I nearly lose it.

"Cedric, leave! You are ruining my bed!"

"If you want your bed ruined-"

I grab his arms and start pulling.

"Bay, you aren't going to get me off. I know you are a strong, feisty woman but come on. You are like a hundred thirty pounds. I am two hundred twenty."

I stop for a moment, "you are not 220 pounds."

He yanks on my hands, making me fall into bed. Uh, yes I am. You are like 5'6." 5'8. "I am 6'1. I look slim, but my muscles have muscles. He lifts up his shirt and I take the opportunity to kick him off my bed.

"You are violent." He comments.

I shrug. "You are annoying!"

And yet he thinks it's a great time to lay over me. I am vertical, he is horizontal over my torso!

Cedric grabs the remote beside me, and my tv comes out of the wall.

"That's so cool! Bay, what are we watching tonight?"

"Who's we?"

He ignores me.

I'm starting to believe he's 220 pounds.