Trust in pictures

A/n: I give up. I can't think of anything else. It's been weeks. We are just gonna have to go with what I have. 😅. Enjoy this... filler.

Trust in Pictures

Trust in Pictures

Never trusting Oscar again when he claims he wants to do something nice.

...

Niel cancelled on me because his nieces and nephews demanded they see him. Most likely because the only attention they get from an adult is from their silent grandmother. Their crazy uncle, also known as Cedric. The responsible one is Niel.

...

"Oscar, I don't go to the mall for a reason! Why did you bring me here!" I yell as there are people around me; screaming, crying, taking pictures, and asking questions. You have no idea how embarrassing it is to be proposed to by a stranger in front of hundreds of people.

"Hey, I just wanted to convert you to the simpleton lifestyle."

"Is this code for you had a bad date?" I eye him.

"My date was very much like this. Right now. Everyone interrupted and asked about you. But it was a really good date."

"How?" That sounds awful.

"We ended up ditching the arcade and suck into some rich people's yard, travelling and exploring the acres of trees. We found this really cool lake and went swimming-"

"Weren't you wearing jeans?"

Oscar cups his hands over my ears as people get louder, "did you want me to be specific?"

"You know I don't want to know about your skinny dipping adventures," I say back to him.

"You know it turns out it's her land. Well, her and her parents' land."

"Hmmm. Rich people. Acres of trees. Tell me you aren't dating Felicity Kara."

"How do you-"

"We have some history."

"Is this going to be a problem?"

"No. I'm over it. And you know I can care less about who you spend your time with unless they are mistreating you."

Oscar's phone starts going off like crazy.

"Or is it because you have some boy drama yourself?"

I frown, "what are you- this is why I just can't go out in public anymore."

Niel and I fell asleep in my truck bed.

Luckily this picture is much more innocent than when Oscar caught me and Cedric.

So I clearly have some stalkers because we were literally In the middle of a damn forest.

"You just taking naps with all your friends?" Oscar teases me.