Negotiations

Negotiations

Third person pov.

There sat ten jurors in a room. It is an all or nothing deal. They all must be on the same side. Whether Kenzo Henry and Ryder are sentenced or not.

They put their votes in a hat.

They are sorted.

8>2

They negotiate the facts and evidence.

Juror 1: "how could you watch grown men beat on and touch a child like that and not think they are guilty?"

Juror 4: "how do we not know that it has been Saffron's plan? We did see the clip of her coming onto Ryder-"

Juror 9: "oh please, those men are obsessed with her. You think she could've gotten away fighting? We have seen time and time again that she can't fight them."

Everyone agrees. They vote again.

9>1.

Juror 2: "I wasn't the one, but now that I think about it doesn't everyone want greatness for their child? Sofie Baylor is a billionaire. Cedric Steels runs Steels Co. Nathaniel Steels is working with The Erivo. They are all models. They are all successful-"

Juror 5: at what cost? They are all traumatized. The woman's brother killed himself because of them."

Juror 3: "He didn't have to jump off the building in front of her."

Juror 4: "who forces a being who can barely eat solid food to their death wish? Sofie Baylor or the Steels' could've went to authorities at any given time."

Juror 1: "the cops who went on the stand seemed a little bias don't you think? They pretty much praised the twins the entire time."

Juror 10: "everyone has their bias. The survivors hate the twins. They praise Sofie for getting them out. I personally do not believe we will come to an agreement."

"Why?" Asks everyone else.

Juror 10 folds their hands with a smirk. "We haven't heard one story. Sofie Baylor didn't take the stand."

2<8

...

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

The jurors in the Nash and Steels. Vs. Nash and Steels case demand a reopening!

Just when you think we were in the end stretch