Thirty nine

Serena

I don't know how long I was laying in the dark before Seth walked into the house, calling for me. I quieted and slid further under my covers, shifting to be laying facing the wall but right up against it to try and hide from Seth. "Serena I can hear you, can I come in?" Staying silent, I let more tears fall down my face. "Alright I guess I'm just coming right in"

The doo opened and a shadow appeared on the wall in front of me, "Do you wanna talk about it?" He asked an I shook my head, "ok, um, do you want me to lay with you? You can cry it out and I'll be right here with you" I nodded my head and he slid into the bed next to me.

I rolled over and looked at Seth with my tear filled eyes, "Oh Re Re, its all going to be ok, come here" Shuffling over, I laid against Seth and cried. I cried for hours, filling Seths shirt with tears and snot.

Embry

"Paul!" I yelled into the pack link as soon as I phased into my wolf. Searching his thoughts, I saw that he was tearing apart trees in the middle of the forest.

"She told you?" He growled in anger

"Yeah, and now we're going to go beat the shit out of Laken"

"Exactly what I was thinking, lets go!"

I met with Paul halfway to the school where we knew Laken would be since boys lacrosse tryouts were just finishing for the day. We shifted at the edge of the trees and threw shorts on before waiting to catch Laken at the locker room exit door.

We only waited a few minutes for Laken to appear, and when he did I threw the first punch, hitting him in the jaw. "What the hell was that for!" Laken yelled as he stumbled away from me.

Paul came in with the next punch and before I knew it I was on top of him throwing punch after punch while Paul occasionally got a hit in.

Sam

"He did what? Are you fucking serious! Where are they now?" I yelled, slamming my fist on my counter

"Sam! Not my counter! Go outside before you wolf out!" Emily yelled at me and I stormed outside, Jacob hot on my tail.

"They went to go beat him up. He was at lacrosse tryouts so I'm assuming they're still there" Jaco said

"Then lets go!" I yelled, storming over to my truck. Jacob hopped in the bed and I sped off towards the school.

Throwing the truck in park, Jacob and I ran over to where Paul, Embry, and Laken were. "Paul! Embry! Stop!" I yelled at the two and Paul reluctantly stopped. Embry threw another punch, not listening to me. 

My attempts at stopping him failed so I gave up trying to command him to stop so I yanked him off of Laken. He struggled against my hold but Jacob helped me hold him. Laken got up quickly, a twisted look on his face and his breath heavy.

Before I knew it, Laken lurched forward, a giant wolf taking his place. "Shit!" Jacob called out. Laken stumbled for a minute before bolting off into the woods.

"Damnit! Lets go!" I said and the four of us phased, taking off after Laken.

Paul

We chased after Laken, each going a different route so we could cut him off. "Laken!" I yelled, "Stop!"

"What's happening to me?" He exclaimed

"Listen! You need to calm down so you can phase back." Sam told him

"How do I do that? Please! Help me!" Laken cried like the wimp he is.

"Calm down and think about something that makes you happy, once you're calm enough you should be able to phase back" Jacob told him. Thoughts about Bailey coursed through Lakens mind and he was able to calm down enough to the point where he phased back.

"WHY the hell am I naked! Get me some clothes!" Laken yelled as we all phased back into our human forms.

"Relax princess, put these on and follow us" I told him, tossing him a pair of shorts after I put mine on. 

Laken

"What the hell do you mean! I can't be a wolf! I didn't even live here until 10 years ago!" I yelled

"Dude, how many times do we have to tell you, in order to be one of us you have to have our blood running through your veins, meaning that you must have ancestors that were a part of the tribe" Jack wagon Paul told me

"Shut the hell up Paul! Go cry to your little girlfriend, oh wait, let her cry to you!" I exclaimed. Paul lunged at me but Sam held him back

"Unless you want to get your ass kicked again, I suggest you stop tormenting my guys" Sam commanded me. I nodded  and swallowed before speaking,

"Please help me figure this out" I said

Embry

Paul and I walked back to my house to check on Serena and Seth. It had been almost four hours since I left an I was worried about Serena. "I'm worried about her" Paul told me as we walked up my driveway.

"Me too, but Seth and her get along really well so he should have brought her spirits up today" I replied

"I hope so, I've never seen anyone as heartbroken as she was last night. It sucks even more because she's my imprint"

When we walked inside all of the lights were off. "That's weird, usually she's awake by now, maybe they're in our room" I said, walking towards my bedroom

I opened the door to the lights off again and soft snores coming from Serenas bed. Looking over, I saw Serena and Seth cuddling while they were sleeping. "Aw, that's cute" I cooed at the pair. Paul obviously was not a fan of the two being so close to each other as he growled lowly.

"Seth" he growled, "Get away from my imprint"

"Cut it out, Paul, Let her rest" I said, watching as Seth woke up.

"What's going on?" Seth asked

"You were sleeping with my imprint" Paul growled

"She asked me to, and with the sate that she was in I said yes" Seth responded in defense

"Please, guys, just shut up and let me mope in peace" Serena said, rolling over the face the wall.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, I was just being over protective, we'll come check on you in a bit, ok?" Paul said

"Yeah sounds good" She responded, pulling the covers over her head.