eleven

Doctor Cullen decided that since I could barely hold myself up I should stay at the hospital for a few hours and see if I'm feeling any better after some medication he gave me. It's been 25 minutes since chief Swan came and I'm currently laying in the hospital bed trying to fall asleep.

Paul, Sue, and Seth were still here, all of them sitting in chairs talking with each other quietly. Just as I was about to fall asleep there was a knock on the door followed by 5 sets of footsteps.

"Oh my baby girl! I finally have you back!" A feminine voice exclaimed from somewhere in the room causing me to open my eyes.

I looked around to see doctor Cullen, a woman, and three men, one of which I recognized as Embry from the beach. Another knock sounded on the door and the 2 police officers entered the room, making the already crowded room even more crowded.

"Paul, Seth, why don't you two come with me to give them some space, ok? We'll come back in a little bit" Sue said, standing from her chair.

The three of them left the room leaving me with the police officers, doctor Cullen, Embry, and three unknown people. "Serena,  this is you dad Joshua, mom Tiffany, and brothers Sam and Embry. Since your mom has custody of you you're going to be living with her and Embry" Chief Swan said, and I matched names to faces.

The tan female was obviously my mother, and I already know who Embry is, but I was having a little bit of trouble identifying between Sam and my dad. After a few glances between the two men I assumed that the one with muscles was Sam and the one with the slimmer shoulders was my dad.

"Hi honey, I know you're sick with a fever and you don't know me but I'm so happy to have you back. I've been waiting 15 years for you to come home and now that I have you back I'm never letting you go again" my real mother said crouching in front of me.

Embry

Laying in the bed in the hospital room that my mother and I walked into was the girl from the beach. She didn't look good, and probably was just about to fall asleep before we came into the room.

Sam and Joshua also came, although I have no idea why Joshua came, he's probably just going to leave like he did to my mother. "Alright Serena, here's some medication for you to take.  One of the side effects is fatigue so you will most likely fall asleep after it kicks in" doctor leech said handing Serena some pills and helping her drink some water.

My mother went and sat in the chair next to the hospital bed while Joshua stood near her against the wall, looking uncomfortable. "I'm going to come back in half an hour to see how the medication is working" doctor leech said, then he left the room.

"Embry," Sam said, low enough for only the two of us to hear, "we need to find Paul and talk to him" Sam nodded towards the door of the room and we both walked out, looking for Paul for an unknown reason

"Why do we have to find Paul?" I asked Sam, following through the halls of the hospital

"Because he imprinted on Serena" Sam responded, turning into the cafeteria

"He imprinted on her? How do you know?"

"He was talking to Emily the other day about her, getting her hot chocolate because she was cold"

"At least he's cares about her, I mean, who would've thought that he imprints on the girl who didn't get a phone until she was 15 and wasn't allowed outside of the house, the girl that was sheltered her entire life and doesn't know anything about the real world"

"That's just how it works, Embry, you'll know one day when you find your imprint. Look there he is" Sam pointed outside Paul who was next to Seth at a table, both shoving sandwiches in their mouths

We walked over to them and sat at the table with them, startling Seth who began to snail at the sight of us. "Hey guys!" Seth exclaimed, "what are you doing here?"

"Well our sister is here, but we came down here to talk to Paul" Sam replied, grabbing a fry from Seths plate who in turn pouted

"Wait, Sam your her brother? You're related to Embry?" Paul asked Sam

"They're my half siblings, I found out an hour or so ago, but we need to talk" Sam replied

"About?" Paul asked, curious

"About how you imprinted on her" I blurted out

"Listen, guys," Paul said as realization dawned over him, "I'm never going to hurt her. I know how I was before but that's not me anymore, I'm a different person, I've changed"

"I know you've changed, Paul, but that doesn't stop us from being older brothers and being protective over her" Sam replied to Paul's statement

"You're 3 years older then me Sam, that's not much, and Embry is 2 years younger then me, it's not like I'm going to listen to him" Paul said, finishing his food

"Exactly, Paul, they are 2 years younger then you. She's still a kid, and you can't push her into anything, not after what she found out today" Sam said, standing up

"She's your guys' sister? Cool! She's super nice and I really like her!" Seth exclaimed, standing up

"Yeah, she's nice, but it's probably been about half an hour so we should go back and see if the medication has kicked in yet" I replied, also standing

"What medication? What did the leech give her?" Paul growled out

"Relax, Paul, he just gave her some pills to ease her fever" Sam said, calming Paul down

The four of us made our way through the hospital and back to Serena's room where we found her asleep with my mother still in the chair next to her. Doctor leech was checking a few things and Joshua was sitting in a chair away from the bed.