Chapter 44

In the orange light, the familiar figure with a smile in his eyes slowly pressed down, accompanied by hot kisses raining down on his skin. A stream of heat gushed out of his body at some point, converging in the direction of the kisses.

His body was gently opened and placed in a welcoming position. The warm palm slowly traced along his waist and belly, and his body involuntarily went soft as a foreign object probed inside a little.

Murmured whispers rang in his ears, and as the foreign object withdrew, something larger took its place.

The entry should have been painful, but instead an indescribable pleasure flowed through his body. Something in his heart was screaming for more, more, more.

Shen Xi opened his eyes with a jolt. It was dark as far as the eye could see, still midnight, and there was silence around him, except for the shallow breathing of the man next to him.

Shen Xi stared at the ceiling in shock as the images from the dream just now flashed through his mind one by one.

The kisses, the heat, the pleasure, it was as if he was there, everything he felt was amazingly real. Shen Xi hesitantly touched himself below, and there was indeed a wet patch.

A wave of irritation welled up in Shen Xi's heart and he forcefully broke away from Li Mingxuan's embrace and sat up. When was the last time he had an erotic dream? It seemed to be before his eighteenth birthday. After such a long gap, Shen Xi did not expect to have a day when he had a wet dream, and the object of his wet dream was sleeping beside him at the moment.

It was not that Shen Xi didn't understand what two men would be doing together. Although he wasn't keen on it due to his experience in his previous life, to be honest, he wasn't averse to the intimacy between the two since he was with Li Mingxuan.

Just why was he the one below?

The images from the dream flashed through his mind once again, and there still seemed to be a lingering sensation in his body. Shen Xi got out of bed, turned on the bedside lamp and rummaged through the wardrobe for clean underwear. Li Mingxuan woke up at some point and looked at Shen Xi in confusion, "Xiao Xi, what's wrong?"

Shen Xi turned around with his underwear in his hand. Li Mingxuan blinked and stared thoughtfully at the underwear he was holding. His eyes slowly moved to Shen Xi's pyjama pants.

It was as if Li Mingxuan's eyes had penetrated through the thin material of his clothes and saw what Shen Xi was desperately trying to hide. Shen Xi glared at Li Mingxuan in annoyance and quickly left the room to go to the bathroom. Behind him, Li Mingxuan's eyes were full of laughter as he stared at Shen Xi's back thoughtfully.

Shen Xi dawdled in the bathroom for a long time before returning, and Li Mingxuan stayed awake, leaning on the head of the bed and waiting for him quietly.

Shen Xi coldly ignored Li Mingxuan's smiling eyes, climbed into bed and curled on his side, intent on sleeping far away from him. A hint of amusement flashed in Li Mingxuan's gaze as he leaned over very naturally and wrapped Shen Xi's entire body in his arms from behind.

"Good boy! It happens to Cousin as well sometimes."

It was better if Li Mingxuan didn't open his mouth. Once he did, the resentment in Shen Xi's heart intensified. When he thought that he was actually the one below in his dream, Shen Xi did not want to talk to Li Mingxuan at all. Perhaps because Shen Xi's resentment was too strong, Li Mingxuan felt that at this moment, Shen Xi looked more like a small bristling animal. Trying hard to hold back his laughter, Li Mingxuan lowered his head and gently nibbled on Shen Xi's ear that he had found to be very sensitive.