Chapter 50

"Unfilial son!"

Accompanied by this angry shout was the sound of the palm slapping heavily on the table.

Tian Taoping stared angrily at the photos scattered on the table, full of two men clearly visible, naked and entwined. Tian Taoping felt that he was about to die of anger. He always knew that Tian Wenyao was a playful boy, but young people, who do not like to play, not everyone is like Li Xiyong's son! As long as Tian Wenyao played in moderation and was willing to rein in his habits after marriage, Tian Taoping didn't mind. But what he never expected was that Tian Wenyao would be so reckless. He had already suffered once from the Shen family's illegitimate son, and he was still hanging out with him.

Tian Taoping looked for the phone furiously, wishing that this unfilial son who had not returned all night would immediately appear in front of him.

"Early in the morning, why are you throwing a tantrum? Wenyao just didn't come back last night, is that worth losing your temper?" Tian Wenyao's mother heard Tian Taoping's uproar outside and came in discontentedly.

Mrs. Tian's words were like pouring oil on the fire, completely igniting Tian Taoping's anger, "I'm throwing a tantrum?! Why don't you ask your good son what he has done?"

Mrs. Tian did not take her husband's words seriously, "What could Wenyao have done? Went to a bar and was photographed by a reporter? Don't worry, he knows how to behave."

"He knows how to behave? If he knew that, he wouldn't be doing this again and again, that unfilial son!"

Mrs. Tian was displeased, "You're old, don't scold Wenyao at every turn, we only have one son."

In any other case, if she had said this to Tian Wenyao's father, he would have just let it go; but this time, Tian Taoping got even more angry at her words.

"It's all because you spoiled him, just because he's the only one, you spoil him in everything! I'll definitely break his legs when he comes back this time."

As Tian Taoping said that, he tossed the photos on the table at Mrs. Tian. Her originally unconcerned expression changed to one of shock as she looked at the contents of the photos.

"This is Wenyao and the illegitimate son of the Shen family? When did this happen?"

Tian Taoping said coldly, "Look at the dates on the photos, they range from a few years ago to a few days ago, this unfilial son has been in contact with that Shen Rong for the past few years."

Mrs. Tian said in surprise, "How could that be? Didn't he say that he and that illegitimate son were just playing around? How could they be in contact all the time? Hasn't the incident five years ago taught him enough?" The more Mrs. Tian thought about it, the angrier she became, "It must be that bastard who seduced Wenyao."

Tian Taoping snorted, "Call that unfilial son and tell him to come back immediately. And call the Fang family to find out if Jiaying has received such unsavoury things. Yesterday, Lao Fang told me that he would pick a date for Wenyao and Jiaying's wedding, so tell that evil son to stay home during this time!"

Mrs. Tian nodded, and Tian Taoping gathered the photos, "I'm going to the Shen family, it's time for Shen Dehan to take care of that bastard son of his."

As Tian Taoping went out, Mrs. Tian thought for a while and then called the Fang family.

"Auntie." The female voice on the phone was as well-behaved as ever.

Mrs. Tian smiled amiably, "Jiaying, what are you doing now? In a few days' time, it will be the third anniversary of your engagement to Wenyao. I have just discussed with your uncle and would like to invite some relatives and friends to get together and have a good time on that day. What do you think?"