Chapter 95

When Wang Changlin arrived at the hospital, Shen Dehan was sleeping. Perhaps because of his mobility problems, he was becoming more and more lethargic, with little clarity during the day. As he slept, he was unaware of anything around him and did not look as irritable as he did when he was awake, but looked very peaceful. Wang Changlin stood there quietly, his gaze focused on Shen Dehan's serene expression, and his face distorted a little, a flicker of madness in his eyes.

"Boss, it's all done!" The man who had been following Wang Changlin gently pushed the door in and said in a low voice.

The madness in Wang Changlin's eyes faded away and he turned back into the refined old man again. With a slight nod, Wang Changlin pointed at Shen Dehan, "Take him away!"

The man nodded in silence and walked towards the sleeping Shen Dehan. Shen Dehan was quickly awakened by the man's movements and stared in surprise at the man in front of him, wondering how a stranger could have appeared in his ward. The man's movements were so rude that Shen Dehan realised that something was wrong and struggled hard, shouting loudly and trying to get the attention of the bodyguards outside.

Wang Changlin stood indifferently to the side, watching Shen Dehan's struggle with cold eyes and a mocking expression on his face, "Don't bother, they won't care about you even if they hear you."

It was only then that Shen Dehan noticed Wang Changlin. As if some thought crossed his mind, he glared viciously at Wang Changlin, trying hard to express his anger.

Wang Changlin laughed contemptuously, his voice sinister, "You want to know why I did it? Don't worry, you'll soon find out."

When those words were said, Shen Dehan's eyes went black and he suddenly fainted. Behind Shen Dehan, the man indifferently lowered his hand and looked at Wang Changlin. Wang Changlin was not impressed by his behaviour and walked out, instructing as he went, "Inform Shen Ji and the others that I am waiting for them at Shen's house."

Wang Changlin's order was quickly carried out, and the first to receive the notice was Shen Ji.

After he hung up the phone, Shen Ji's face was very ugly. Earlier, in order to avoid stimulating Shen Dehan, he had concealed the fact that Wang Changlin had taken control of Shen Group. After learning Wang Changlin's true identity from Li Mingxuan, he had even instructed the bodyguards around Shen Dehan to forbid Wang Changlin from appearing at the hospital. But what he did not expect was that Wang Changlin would take Shen Dehan surrounded by bodyguards away smoothly, and not only the bodyguards but also the hospital would not react in any way. Shen Ji's eyes were full of gloom. There was no doubt that the bodyguards had been bribed by Wang Changlin. The most urgent task was not to hold them responsible, but to find out what exactly Wang Changlin wanted.

Shen Xi was also trying to figure out what Wang Changlin was going to do. If he hated Shen Dehan because of his identity and his act of taking Shen Dehan away from the hospital was full of malice, then his act of sending Shen Dehan back to the Shen family's house clearly meant that he didn't want things to get too big. Did he want to solve the matter within the Shen family? This contradictory behaviour made Shen Xi very puzzled as to what Wang Changlin's true intentions were. If it was just about Shen Dehan, Shen Xi did not care much, but thinking about Wang Changlin's past with the Han family, Shen Xi frowned and resolved to go there in person. He needed to know Wang Changlin's true intentions.

"I'll go with you." Li Mingxuan didn't say much about Shen Xi's decision but insisted on going with him. Li Mingxuan was already very concerned about Shen Xi because of his previous dream, and he had met the man from his dream in front of Lu Gesen's house last time. Although there was no proof that the man was related to Wang Changlin, his heart was vaguely wary and he couldn't help but want to be by Shen Xi's side at all times.