Chapter 59

Renai Hospital was one of the best hospitals in Zhongjing, and also the hospital where the Shen family used to stay.

Zhou Mingmei sat quietly in the car, her eyes fixed on the hospital entrance.

This was already the second time she had come to the hospital. After all her calls to Shen Dehan had been intercepted by Shen Ji, Zhou Mingmei had to rush to the hospital in person. But the last time she had just gotten out of the elevator when Shen Ji arranged for bodyguards to send her out. In her resentment, Zhou Mingmei could only turn to Wang Changlin to find a way to arrange for her to meet with Shen Dehan. After all, even if she had a thousand tricks up her sleeve, it was all for nothing if she did not see Shen Dehan.

Wang Changlin reacted extremely quickly to her request, and soon told her that Shen Ji would leave the hospital for half a day today. It was up to her whether she could seize the opportunity.

Zhou Mingmei was patiently guarding the entrance of the hospital. After a while, the car with the familiar licence plate drove off from the back door of the hospital. Zhou Mingmei's eyes lit up and she breathed a sigh of relief. Finally, her waiting had a result.

The elevator began to rise one level at a time. Zhou Mingmei had her customary graceful expression on her face while quickly calculating in her mind what she would say when she saw Shen Dehan.

As Zhou Mingmei's figure appeared, the bodyguards moved forward to block the way.

"Miss Zhou, Ji Shao ordered that Mr. Shen does not want to see you, so we hope you will not make things difficult for us."

Zhou Mingmei looked calm, "I know what Ah Ji is worried about. Don't worry, I'm here to say farewell to Dehan."

As soon as they heard the word "farewell", the bodyguards looked at each other in disbelief. Obviously, Zhou Mingmei's purpose was different from what they had thought.

Zhou Mingmei looked at Shen Dehan's ward with a trace of sadness in his expression, "I am about to leave Zhongjing. This is the last time I will see Dehan. I just hope you can fulfil my wish to say goodbye to him."

The head bodyguard looked at Zhou Mingmei with a bit of hesitation. Shen Ji was not there and they could not forcefully do anything to Zhou Mingmei. After all, Zhou Mingmei was Shen Dehan's mistress.

After deliberating for a while, the bodyguard in charge gave way and said softly, "Miss Zhou, you only have half an hour."

Zhou Mingmei gave him a grateful look and pushed the door to the ward open with a smile on her face.

Shen Dehan was sitting on the bed reading a newspaper at the moment, and when he heard the slight footsteps, he thought it was Chu Qianqian and looked over with a smile, "Xiao Chu, you're here?"

Shen Dehan's smile disappeared when he saw that the visitor was Zhou Mingmei, and his expression instantly became gloomy. He had deliberately ignored Zhou Mingmei and Shen Rong for the past week, just to avoid reminding himself of what had happened that night. He planned to leave the mother and son hanging, but he did not expect Zhou Mingmei to dare to come to the hospital.

Shen Dehan's attitude caused Zhou Mingmei's eyes to redden and she said pleadingly, "Dehan."

This voice made Shen Dehan's heart soften, and his expression could not help but ease up. Zhou Mingmei was not actually wrong in her calculations. Thinking about Zhou Mingmei's fainting in anger last time, Shen Dehan said, "Why are you here?"

Zhou Mingmei looked at Shen Dehan affectionately, "I've come to say goodbye to you, Dehan."

"Goodbye?" Shen Dehan was stunned, "Where are you going?"