Chapter 61

When Li Mingxuan and Shen Xi entered the door, Shen Bixue was talking to Shen Ji about something.

When they heard the maid's greeting at the door, they both looked over at the same time. Through the tall green plants in the foyer, one could faintly see Li Mingxuan reaching out to pick up the jacket that Shen Xi had taken off, with a smile on his face and a very intimate attitude.

Shen Ji took a silent glance at the two men's actions and quickly looked away.

Shen Bixue hesitantly glanced at Shen Ji, got up and greeted, "Mingxuan, Xiao Xi, you're here?"

Li Mingxuan smiled at his mother, and Shen Xi politely called out "Aunt."

Shen Bixue really didn't know how to position Shen Xi in her mind, and when she met him, there was a momentary hesitation. Thinking about the male daughter-in-law that Li Xiyong had mentioned, Shen Bixue stiffly squeezed out a smile at Shen Xi.

Li Mingxuan saw the look on Shen Bixue's face and gave his mother a reassuring glance before reaching out to take hold of Shen Xi's hand.

When the three of them returned to the living room, Li Mingxuan noticed Shen Ji, "Ah Ji?"

Li Mingxuan was obviously very surprised that Shen Ji appeared in the Li family's house at this time. Shen Xi glanced at Shen Ji, who was sitting there with a deep sense of decadence, looking like he already knew that Shen Dehan had stayed overnight at Chu Qianqian's place. A trace of mockery flashed through Shen Xi's heart as he wondered how long Shen Ji planned to deceive himself before he admitted Shen Dehan's so-called true love for Fang Yun was nothing more than the interest to a pretty young face.

Shen Ji nodded to Li Mingxuan and his eyes swept over Shen Xi becoming much colder.

Shen Xi turned a blind eye to this and said indifferently, "Big Brother."

Shen Bixue and Li Mingxuan looked over at the same time, and Shen Ji nodded in response to the gazes of the two of them.

Shen Bixue breathed a sigh of relief and turned to Shen Xi with a smile, "It's rare for Xiao Xi to come here. Your aunt doesn't know your taste, what do you like to eat, I will order the kitchen to make it for you." Compared to knowing Shen Ji's taste well, Shen Bixue knew nothing about Shen Xi's. Thinking of this, Shen Bixue let out a silent sigh in her heart and her eyes naturally softened when she looked at Shen Xi again.

Before Shen Xi could say anything, Li Mingxuan had already told his mother, "Xiao Xi likes spicy food."

Shen Bixue smiled, "It just so happens that your aunt also loves spicy food, so you can eat together."

Li Mingxuan looked at Shen Xi with a smile, and was about to speak when Li Mingfei's voice came from outside the door, "Huh, this is Big Brother's car, Big Brother is back?" Still speaking, Li Mingfei quickly pushed the door and walked in. Upon seeing the people sitting in the hall, Li Mingfei's eyes instantly lit up, "Cousin Shen Xi."

Shen Xi smiled faintly and nodded at him.

Shen Bixue was also obviously very happy and greeted him, "Why are you back all of a sudden? Didn't you say you were staying at school?"

Li Mingfei obediently let his mother help him take off his jacket and explained in a small voice, "The food at school is not good at all, I miss Aunt Wang's boiled fish."

Shen Bixue laughed, "It just so happens that your cousin Shen Xi likes spicy food. We are going to have boiled fish tonight, so you're just in time."

"Really?" A hint of surprise flickered in Li Mingfei's eyes; he turned his head and flashed a big smile at Shen Xi.