Chapter 76

With the opening of the stock market, Shen Group stock price quickly fell from 80 yuan per share all the way to 60 yuan per share, and there was a trend of continued fall.

As Gao Qiulin looked at the graph representing Shen Group stock price on the computer screen, his eyes were gloomy and his face was as white as the face of a patient who was seriously ill.

"Well? Have you thought it over?" Wang Changlin asked unhurriedly.

Gao Qiulin gave Wang Changlin a deadly stare, "Let me take another look."

Wang Changlin laughed lightly, speaking in the same unhurried tone, "Last time Shen Group share price was 80 yuan per share. I wanted to buy, but you said you'd look at it. Now that it has dropped to 60 yuan per share, you want to take another look? You're not worried about Shen Group stock price dropping below 50 yuan per share? In that case, you will lose a lot of money."

Gao Qiulin raised his head sharply, "You want Shen Group to continue to fall?"

Wang Changlin had an odd smile on his face, "How is it possible?"

Gao Qiulin stared at Wang Changlin suspiciously and snorted coldly, "I'll give you an answer before noon. Whatever you want to do, don't involve me."

Wang Changlin smiled in satisfaction, "What are you worried about? I remember we've always worked well together before. Are you sure you won't join forces with me this time?"

A hint of vigilance flashed in Gao Qiulin's eyes, "What do you want to do?"

Wang Changlin laughed, "What do you think I will do? I think what I have done is already obvious. I'm just doing what you've always wanted to do, using Shen Group money to acquire Shen Group."

Gao Qiulin gave a low grunt, glanced at the stock price that continued to fall and said fiercely, "You can play by yourself, I give up."

"So you're agreeing to transfer your shares to me?"

Gao Qiulin frowned, "What are you in a hurry for? Didn't I say I'd give you an answer before noon?"

Wang Changlin gave Gao Qiulin a meaningful look, thinking of the hidden partner Gao Qiulin had mentioned before, and his eyes flashed with a bright light extremely quickly.

Lao K quickly told Shen Xi of Gao Qiulin's plan to transfer his shares, and after taking a glance at Shen Group stock price that was still falling, Shen Xi politely declined Gao Qiulin's offer. Gao Qiulin was holding only about 10% of Shen Group shares; compared to the absolute majority of shares in Shen Dehan's hand, even if Shen Xi bought them, it would not help at all. What's more, if Shen Group continued to fall like this, it would soon go bankrupt. What was the use of having shares of the bankrupt Shen Group? He was not interested in taking over the Shen Group mess at all, instead he would like to see the Shen Group mess get worse.

Gao Qiulin regretted very much that Shen Xi didn't want to take over the shares in his hands. If he could, he really did not want to have anything more to do with Wang Changlin. He had worked with Wang Changlin many times over the years, and the two of them had made a lot of money from Shen Group. In his eyes, Wang Changlin was a poisonous snake. Shen Dehan trusted him, but Wang Changlin could turn around and stab Shen Dehan time and time again. Now that the Shen family was in turmoil, Wang Changlin took advantage of the fire to rob. But this was not the most terrifying thing. The most terrifying thing was that Gao Qiulin had never been able to see Wang Changlin's intentions clearly. What exactly did he want to do?

Gao Qiulin hesitated, looking at the falling numbers on the screen, his heart beating wildly with each decrease in price. After a while, he gritted his teeth and pressed Wang Changlin's number. He didn't care what Wang Changlin wanted to do, since Shen Group had nothing to do with him from now on.