Chapter 97

Chapters 96-98 – incest warning (Ah Ji x Ah Cheng)

Shen Ji promised to take Shen Cheng out, so naturally he would not go back on his word.

Waking up early in the morning, Shen Ji told his assistant to push off all his meetings for the day and free up some time for him. The assistant who received Shen Ji's call was extremely puzzled. Yesterday, the contract had just been finalised. Shouldn't the boss be dealing with the contact today while the iron was hot? What the hell was he up to? No matter how much he swore in his heart, the assistant had to resign himself to the fact that he had to cancel all the meetings he had scheduled yesterday. There was no major problem with the rest of the schedule, but there was an issue with the meeting with Chen Jie. During the phone call, Chen Jie asked in detail about the reasons for cancellation and even inquired about the activities She Ji would have instead. The assistant felt that Chen Jie's questions were inexplicable, but as the other party was a major client of the company; he had to try to understand Chen Jie's psychology and to accommodate the other party by answering to his best ability.

Only when the assistant hung up the phone did he let out a long sigh. Chen Jie didn't sound like a client but like the boss's wife checking his whereabouts. The assistant looked at the pile of cooperation documents and got busy.

Shen Ji didn't know that Chen Jie would inquire about his whereabouts in such detail. He had consciously declined Chen Jie's vaguely revealed intentions last night. Before Shen Group's bankruptcy, he didn't need marriage to increase his bargaining chips, and after the bankruptcy, he would not choose any ridiculous marriage either. He was Shen Ji, and he was capable of holding up the Shen family on his own, not selling himself out cheaply like some goods.

Moving quickly to wash up, Shen Ji returned to the bedroom. Shen Cheng was still sleeping, lying face down on the bed, pressing against the blanket under him. His long, slender limbs were stretched out. The corners of Shen Ji's mouth curled up slightly; the blanket was exactly where he had been when he woke up. He had never known before that Shen Cheng's sleeping position was so bad. For some time now, he had to carefully move Shen Cheng, who was pressing against him, every day when he woke up.

Shen Ji's eyes slid down from Shen Cheng's bare back all the way down to his upturned buttocks, and as some thought flashed through his mind, his body instinctively stepped forward and his hand slapped the place where his eyes had landed.

"Pop!" There was a crisp sound, and before Shen Ji could relish the supple feeling under his hand, Shen Cheng had already jumped up, frowning hard.

"Big Brother!"

Shen Ji laughed in a happy mood, "Hurry up and get dressed, I'll take you out today."

The misery and anger on Shen Cheng's face disappeared immediately after the word "out", replaced with a bright smile. With one hand rubbing the place where Shen Ji had just slapped and one arm wrapped around Shen Ji's neck, Shen Cheng said ingratiatingly, "Big Brother, you're really my good big brother."

As he was talking, their bodies pressed together. Shen Ji stood fully clothed by the bed, while Shen Cheng was almost naked, half-kneeling on the bed, his entire upper body clinging to Shen Ji as he hugged Shen Ji tightly. Shen Ji felt the heat of Shen Cheng's skin through his thin clothes and his eyes darkened. Perhaps the excitement of finally being able to go out was too much; Shen Cheng forgot his state of undress for a moment and was oblivious to Shen Ji's reaction. Instead, he rubbed the place that was slapped by Shen Ji and complained, "Big Brother, why do you hit so hard, do you know how much it hurts?"

Listening to this kind of coquettish complaint, Shen Ji looked at Shen Cheng's slightly frowned eyebrows, and his voice became hoarse, with a hint of danger, "Why, do you want me to rub it for you?"