XXII

Cale, like any other child, began receiving letters from the county following the trash thing incident. It was extremely unusual to receive the same content letters from the same sender on a daily basis. Yes... Every day, Count Henituse, who has finally developed trust issues with him, sends letters with the word BEHAVE written on them. Wow, Ron's threat letters, along with the Count's, are arriving on a daily basis.

They both have something in common when it comes to threats. Cale's body shivered at the thought. They're vicious as well as insane!

After dismissing the Count and Butler, their group adopted an odd new persona. Under their noses, Antonio drew Crown Prince Valentino of Caro Kingdom into their group. The imperial prince's long-time companion.

"It's a pleasure to meet all of you."

Crown prince Valentino was well-known for being unconcerned about titles and etiquette. That is why he was able to approach foreigners without hesitation first. Breck and Caro are here because the academy invited neighboring kingdoms. The invitation was only declined by Imperial Prince Adin.

"Nice to meet you as well," Cale said, respectfully shaking Valentino's hand. Valentino smiled as he responded to Cale's response.

"I prefer people who aren't overly respectful; this is my type of person."

"Is that correct?" Cale let go of Valentino's hand as Valentino examined him. He was pleasant to be around and conducted himself honestly. That is how the imperial prince was able to befriend and deceive this person. He was a straightforward person.

Cale couldn't stop himself from pulling the Ton-Ton for a moment. "How did you get him to agree?"

"I have my ways, Lord lady killer; they may be lacking in comparison to your absolutely godlike methods, but I still roped someone," Antonio boasts.

This group is becoming increasingly bizarre. The stuck-up fuddy-daddy is worsening.

Cale, on the other hand, preferred this prince because he is the type of ruler who takes care of his subjects. They returned with a cheerful expression on their faces. Valentino spoke to Alver in a pleasant tone. He has far too much talent to be a prince. When speaking with them, Valentino's demeanor is reserved and trusting at times, but he keeps a safe distance from them. Imperial Prince Adin had probably warned him to be wary of Rowoon.

That is something that will happen in the future. The sooner they can permanently incorporate him into their group, the better.

**

"Where is Ms. Shnier?" one professor asked one day. Several young ladies are taking leave. The academy is not too strict with departing students. One can freely pass through the academy gates as long as they ask permission to leave.

In the capital, several women and young ladies have gone missing. This is the first time a noble lady has gone missing.

"Baby Cale..." Alver approached Cale after hearing about three missing noble ladies from the academy. Their parents have already inquired, and the crown has launched an investigation.

Finding any leads was not difficult. After all, Billos had previously sent a message about an underground auction house that sold young ladies for prostitution. Cale even crumpled the paper and mailed it to Henituse County.

"Do you think it's time to move, Your Highness?" Cale asked sheepishly. The Stan Marquessate is beyond redemption. Cale noticed Taylor's face darken as he read the missive from his insider in the Stan Territory..

Because of the failed centralization, the Stan's are searching for markets.The underworld is made up of ruthless big-time organizations and individuals. A portion of the underworld is the dark market. It's a place where people can buy or sell illegal goods. Unlike most markets, the dark markets are hidden services of anonymous personalities offering illegal necessities. Prostitution, slavery, trafficking... even classified information and forbidden artifacts are sold at high prices..