XXVI

Cale Henituse should never enter the noble's meeting.

That's what the noble is thinking right now. A cure using common household items costs one hundred billion gallons. They had been duped by the brat. He's just a brat who comes up with the solution, nothing more or less. He just happened to inadvertently create a cure. It's not like celebrated doctors and healers can't create as well as he can..

"This is not the work of an eleven-year-old," the royal instructor exclaimed upon seeing the recipe handed to him by the first prince. "If the herbs are handled incorrectly, this sophisticated and meticulous recipe could kill thousands."

"Then... do you think the palace healers can use these? These are herbs that are usually reserved for commoners," Zed Crossman said.

"This may be common, but most of the herbs in this recipe negate and produce negative effects," said the royal instructor, who was also the Headmaster of the Rowoon Academy. "I heard that the Young Lord was able to create this in less than a day while letting Henituse's Medic do all the work. That in itself is impossible no matter how smart a person."

"Royal instructor, what should we do then?" said Alver, understanding the headmaster's admiration.

"I suggest you request one medic to demonstrate how to prepare these herbs... that way we can recreate and produce this to administer to the infected people."

The nobles grunted in response to the royal instructors' words. If the cost of the medicine recipe is one hundred billion gallons, the sample should come with it, right? That's why they all agreed to have Henituse prepare the medicine precisely or accurately.

But, despite several attempts, they didn't think the Henituse would ignore their missives..

"We should hold them in contempt!" one noble angrily said. Zed Crossman remained motionless.

"You cannot hold a man in contempt... the lord and young lord were infected, there is no one in the county right now who can cater to your whims, and the medics are busy taking care of the camp's remnants," Zed said.

"Are they more important than the people of the capital?"

"Do you think I'm a joke right now?" Zed asked, as everyone fell silent, "it's such a blessing to the Rowoon Kingdom to have a genius born once in a century... it's rare that the kingdom can get a fair and faithful noble selflessly serving the people. Can't you do the same?" He smiled and looked at his son, "First Prince... take care of these things... I give you the authority to conduct this until it can be given to the capital."

**

Meanwhile, back at the Henituse Villa.

Billos said, "Young master Cale, this is the proposed price of the herbs and medicine you requested."

Cale smiled devilishly. He had been waiting for Billos to do something like this.

"As you requested, Young Master-nim, I purchased all of the rare and essential ingredients... I am also selling the mid and low-quality versions of the medicine at a high price," Billos explained, laying out every single document and proposal in front of the young lord and the lord. Billos looks at him as if he were a vile person. He had never imagined that the meticulous and open-minded Henituse could be so petty and merciless.

"The prince is your friend, Young Master-nim... do you intend to make it difficult for him?" Billos asked.

"We may be friends, but friendship isn't all about giving Billos... it's a give and take process while understanding each other's movement, but the way it is... the Prince is only taking things from me," he said flatly, "even when I needed him to step up as Prince of the Kingdom, he is still choosing nobility over his subjects."