L

Cale is currently being followed by a cute sane thing. Since they had destroyed an Archducal House from a friendly nation, the black-haired boy had been following the young master for a few days. Naturally, this resulted in Cale being grounded, Alver drowning in paperwork, Antonio being punished by his grandmother, and Taylor chilling like a jerk because no one can punish him right now. Who in their right mind punishes themselves?

They have no way of knowing if that cute was insane because their master is not. The servants can see the puppy ears and tails wagging at their Young Master's lead. Cale did not seem to mind. He just went about his business, with the babies, the egg, and his brother, who is aware of the swordsman.

Cale was not surprised when Vicross informed him that Choi Han was speaking in another language. Vicross, on the other hand, is not surprised because Cale has previously conversed with the swordsman. Choi Han has not studied the world's languages because he did not have the opportunity. He intends for him to learn the language, but it would be difficult for a Korean man, let alone a young man, to learn a foreign language.

<Cale-nim.> Again. He is older, but Choi Han addressed him as if he were younger. He is probably older than him because he would been in the forest of darkness for who knows how long. Cale had no intention of taking him under his wing, but Choi Han was the one who followed him. He might as well force him to work for him.

Choi Han lived in Harris Village the moment he emerged from the forest in The Birth of a Hero. However, now that there is a significant deviation - which is unsurprising - Cale would somehow follow the main stories after this person's appearance.

The County would be the target of the attack. While Choi Han was away, Redika, the bloodthirsty mage, carried out the massacre in the village. If he is correct, the attack occurred because they discovered Choi Han's powerful mana. He sat back, his searching gaze calculating how to reach into the future. Because of Choi Han's presence, the entire county will be bathed in blood sooner or later.

Going back. Cale made the decision to teach him the fundamentals of the world's language. That would be advantageous. He is taken aback that he is responding to them as if he understands them. What a monster. His instincts are dangerous.

"Hans."

"Yes, Young Master-nim?"

"prepare some alphabet and grammar books... as well as a tutor for my guest."

"Yes, Master-nim, Young Master-nim!"

He would have to keep up with this puppy for a while. He is not going to leave his side.

*

Of course, His Highness, Crown Prince Hyung-nim, will not let anyone near Baby Cale. He ran to the county in his pajamas after receiving Vicross's message that night. Cale contacted him for some reason, but Alver understood the text exactly as he wanted it.

[Hyung-nim, I found you a great sword instructor! He has jet-black hair and onyx eyes, and he is tall and handsome. He has a strong aura and is skilled with his sword. If you have the opportunity, you should come to the County.]

He had already met him when they attacked Breck Kingdom, but it was an unexpected encounter. Cale, knowing him, is probably drawn to jewel-like characteristics! Cale had once referred to him as "gold." Vicross was described as smoky quartz, Rosalyn as ruby, and that fish was described as sapphire the last time! The Henituse comes from a wealthy family, so how come this Baby is obsessed with jewels when he can request a golden plaque from him?! Why does he have to attract the strangest shit on the planet?! And why are all these weirdos attracted to him?! He would forget he was one of those weird shitheads for some reason.