LI

Cale returned to the Academy the next day and met with his Hyungs. The same room assignment was given. If it had not been for the red thing moving outside their window, he would be sitting on the couch. Their room was on the first floor of the dormitory. He stood up to see what the emo punk was up but he did not expect him to be planting radishes on the Academy's flower bed.

"What is up with the radish?" he inquired.

The emo-punk turned to face him. Just looking at his bangs reminded him of a soon-to-be horror film. The redhead turned to face him. Damn those bangs, he can't make sh*t of this person's face. He just remembered that he's a member of his slacker club.

"This is good."

"hey... radish..."

"my named Ernesh." The redhead replied.

"I like to call you radish."

"that's bullying."

Wow. This punk sure knows how to retort. Cale chuckled but had his guard up against the redhead. "it's hot." Cale handed him a glass of water. The redhead looked carefully at him before taking the glass of water. Later, the redhead hands over a small pouch. "thanks for the water."

Cale examines the pouch and opens it. There were sweets. He gave it a shot and smiled. It is even more delicious than the cookies Alver brought from the palace.

"Where did you get this?" he inquired of the redhead, who returned to her radishes planting.

"I made those," the redhead said after a brief moment of silence. "Would you like more?" the redhead inquired.

"I don't like bothering people," Cale said.

"If you like it... I will bring you some," the redhead said, looking up at him.

Cale slumps by the window sill and watches the redhead, "thanks," recalling the time he saved him, "also... for saving me in the alley before."

"You are weak," the redhead responded. "And you are precious."

Cale's heart thumped loudly. It feels phony, but this person's words are warm: "Your time is twisted, just like mine."

"What exactly does twisted time mean?"

The redhead looked at him and said, "You'll know."

This person's words seemed like he cherishes his existence quite a bit."

'Damn it. '

Cale was already getting chills. I got caught up with another bastard.

It was giving him the chills, but it sounded fun.

The corners of Cale's lips kept twitching and trying to go up. But they were trying to go up in a very twisted way. He wanted to know what twisted time meant. It may be different or the same with his transmigration, but keeping this bastard radish may have some advantages in the future.

Of course, this gathering did not end with the planting of radishes and onions. They would frequently meet inside the academy, particularly in libraries, benches, and even the strangest places when Cale was absent. Of course, the radish was feeding him sweets, which quickly became Cale's favorite. How talented is this radish?

So much so that Alver is sulking because Cale found another person to annoy him. He just does not understand why Cale attracts the strangest shit ever! Even though he is been saying it for the last three chapters, he still does not understand why this Baby bastard of his enjoys being around them! Alver can sense how powerful that redhead is. In terms of strength, this person could be comparable to Cale's black puppy. He is a strong man hiding behind that innocent facade, and Cale has taken a liking to him.