XLIX

Cale was busy teaching Choi Han new words and letters when Alver and the rest of the gang burst through his library doors. He frowned because these thugs had chipped his prized marble and gold library door to the ground.

"We have an emergency!"

He looked at them and then nodded to Choi Han. He sat up straight, a plushie of Ron on his lap. The gang shivered when they saw the vicious plushie holding a chibi knitted cup of lemon tea with a chibi lemon in it. Damn, the person who makes those hideous plushies has some loose screws! However, they chose to ignore it and stated, "Rosalyn is said to have dropped out of the Academy."

Cale frowned and brushed his hair with his hand. His hair has grown long and now reaches his waist. His was currently longer than Taylor's and had been smoothed out by Ron diligently and religiously every day.

"Has something happened in the Kingdom of Breck?"

Alver entered the room and looked at Choi Han. At the same time, he has mixed feelings about this man. He is dangerous, but the way this man looks him in the eyes without fear, he knows he is not someone to mess with.

"Rosalyn and I have been communicating for quite some time," Taylor explained. "But one thing is certain Rosalyn is not the one who responds to my letters," he said, placing all of the letters he and Rosalyn shared.

Cale noticed the change in handwriting. Although it is as good as Rosalyn's, the style and stroke have changed.

"Someone is responding on her behalf."

And it will be another month before they all return to the academy.

"What should we do?" Antonio was concerned about Rosalyn as well. They were all aware that their plans would be derailed, but they were more concerned that Rosalyn was doing well.

"The Archducal house of Breck Kingdom also sent an invitation letter," Deruth Henituse stated as he entered the room. He did not even bother to knock. He simply entered with Violan, who had already prepared clothes.

"It appears that our little princess is being forced to marry the Archducal house's heir..." Deruth scribbled down the invitation, "worse to a man fifteen years older than her."

*crack*

Everyone looked at Cale who was able to crush the teacup he was holding.

"Not only do they want to control the Royal Family, but they also want Rosalyn to have her wings clipped with a cradle snatcher?" he asked.

"Then... Cale, what should we do?"

"It must be destroyed."

Deruth hums in agreement. They had no choice but to destroy the thing that was robbing them of their freedom in situations like this.

Faith in something and enthusiasm for something is what makes life worthwhile.

Rosalyn is no different than a prisoner of her life.

[***]

After returning to Breck Kingdom, Rosalyn was serious about getting disowned. However, even before she could raise that, her father, the King of Breck Kingdom, decided to engage her with the heir of the Archducal household.

She raised her rejection, but that family was stronger than she thought.

She looked down, feeling like a puppet dancing in their palms. She loathes the feeling that her life is currently controlled to the point where she has to drop out of the academy, the place where she knew freedom.