XXVIII (WARNING!)

[WARNINGS!!!!! ATTEMPTED ASSAULT]

Cale groggily awoke. Everything was dark. He could hear the chains clinking on his hands and feet. There was even a collar around his neck. The chains and locks were heavy. He can hear people laughing around him. He can sense the tension and gore that will eventually befall him.

He was kidnapped, chained, restrained, and even fed drugs. Everything was familiar to him. He recalls his time in the orphanage, where he was tied and beaten to death as punishment. He recalled the times when he had given up on life and fled after being set free.

"I didn't realize the Young Lord was so beautiful... it would be a waste if we chopped him up and sold his organs... or sold him as a slave without tasting him..."

Disgusting. Cale cursed. He felt the disgusting touch on his cheeks and neck. He shook his head obstinately to the side.

"I know, Lord Father... let's tame him!"

Cale felt shivers run down his spine. That was Venion Stan's voice. Cale was aware of the threatening laughter. As the door slowly opened, a chilling noise could be heard.

"Beat him every day and torture him the same way he tortured us... whip him until his skin was raw. Force his mouth open until he can't speak. Tear his clothes and mark those skin... if you want... you can do whatever you want with him, Father. That way, he can't go against us now Father... a noble is nothing when he's scared or dead."

"I'll leave it up to you, son."

The door slammed shut with a resounding bang. The blindfold that had been covering his eyes was removed. When he felt the stinging pain on his back, he slowly opened his eyes but screamed in pain. He was chained in the air. He could see his miserable self through Venion's glass.

The damn bastard spoke with a mocking smile, "a lowly half-blood noble dared to stand in our way?" Venion spoke and swirled his juice as he drank. "I believe seeing blood would make it easier to swallow the food."

"Argh! Grg!" groans and screams Cale. The torturer continued to hit the already bloodied and injured area. Cale screamed some more, but he refused to give in. He didn't have tears in his eyes, only hatred for the boy in front of him. The sedative used on him was potent. He couldn't keep his movements together and just screamed helplessly at every strike.

Clang!

Cale turned his head as he heard the clang of the chains around his limbs and neck. He wished to speak but was unable to do so. The magical chains around his neck prevented him from speaking.

Bang!

The whip was moving across the floor. It was a large whip with metal and glass embedded throughout.

The tormentor swung the whip. It cut through the air and landed on his front. Cale's body was heavy. He can feel pain. The whip landed on his body again and again. His clothes started tearing. The sharp additions to the whip cut his skin, causing him to bleed. Some of the glass shattered and remained pierced in his skin after falling off the whip.

Venion Stan! You alone! I will never forgive!

He can hear Venion's laughter while watching him shake in pain as he is slowly drenched in his blood. The torturer showed no reaction and continued to ship him. The agony was palpable. The sharp tool is singing his blood. He was whipped repeatedly in the bleeding areas and showed no emotion as he continued to stare at the yellow-haired man.

His cheeks are now swollen with blood.

Stay still.

Stop glaring.