LX

There's a cute toddler with black hair and deep blue eyes who's wobbly and standing before Cale. In their humanoid forms, four-year-old Ohn and three-year-old Hong supported the black-haired child.

They have returned from Goldie Gramps' lair. They are looking good, and they have gotten even faster and stronger than Cale. He is in a pickle because he can not keep up with their energy levels. Thank God that Vicross and Choi Han are there to train with them!

"Raon?"

"Yesh! Waon!" exclaimed the adorable toddler as he ran towards him. Cale picked up the child and lifted him. Raon resembled him, with the exception of his black hair and blue eyes. Ohn got most of his mannerisms. Hong's hair, on the other hand, is as fiery as his red hair. People might mistake them for father and son based on their appearance. I am far too young. Well, they're calling him Dad now, so what of it?

"Dad!! Me too!" Hong exclaimed, raising both arms and requesting to be lifted. Cale took the other child on his other arm and smiled at him. While toddling after him, he took his side and grabbed a hold of his shirt. They went to the Count's room to mess show off Raon.

Well, the count already includes a hopeless grandpa and Ron. When they tried coaxing the children with their baits, both the old man appeared victorious. Cale shook his head and left them to play with two elderly men while he spoke with Violan about his upcoming ceremony.

"Here is the list of young ladies Cale; check them out one by one and let me know if you like any of them; I have already sent a letter to the other kingdoms because you were friends with them in the academy."

Cale did not even bother to look at the list. Violan frowned, perplexed as to why Cale had not opened the documents and simply placed them on the table.

"Cale, are you unhappy with them? Do you want the Crown Prince to be your dance partner?"

"Why should I look for good maidens when there is a much more beautiful girl in front of me?" snorted Cale.

Deruth whistles, "Smooth talker, where did you get it?"

Cale snarks, "Who else? I wonder who's son am I?"

Deruth smirked and eventually snorted, "I am innocent."

Cale looked at the confused Violan. He had told his father that he wanted Violan to be his dance partner and keep it a secret.

"Mother..." Cale smiled and took Violan's hand, "Please be my muse, mother."

It's normal for the young to find suitable partners within their age. It was unheard of to have your mother as your first dance partner. Even Alver needs to find a partner, and fortunately, Rosalyn has agreed to be his partner.

Violan's eyes widened as she locked her gaze on him. Tears were welling up on the sides of her eyes, and a large, bright smile was forming on her lips.

"Me?" she inquired.

"You do not want to?" Violan began to cry as Cale said this. She shook her head in disbelief and grabbed Cale's hand in her palms. The truth is that Violan never asked for a partner when she was younger. She had to work hard to survive, which is why she became a strict, stern individual who no one could approach easily.

Violan sniffed loudly before dragging Cale away. "I would love to," she said, burying her face in his stomach. "Thank you for choosing me."

Cale gave her a friendly smile and patted her on the back. "I thought my mother was a strong woman, but why is she crying? The only crybaby I need is my father..."