XLI

With the current organization scheme devised by the Supreme Student Council. Organizations, associations, and groups for specific tracks, endeavors, and simply for fun were permitted, subject to the Anselm Congress's guidelines.

The students, particularly those in the academic tracks, were in awe as they read the student handbook that had been distributed to them. The previous handbook was only four pages long, and the Student Chairman served as the body's head. It was pure tyranny, and the position was already reserved for the academy's best and most powerful noble.

However—

"Even commoners have the right to vote for our leader in an annual election?" they could not believe it. They simply couldn't. Several petitions were sent to the Alaric Council, but as soon as they were presented, they were quashed with a proper statement stating that all students in the Academy are equal. As a result, it is only fair that students be treated equally in all aspects of their student life.

All the students had to do was read the codes, rules, and guidelines that had been provided.

"Even the Valorem has no actual power over the Student Council as a whole."

The Valorem's only responsibility is to intervene when the Supreme Student Council violates the Student Code or the Principles and Bill stated in the so-called Constitution and by-laws.

"I heard Lord Cale was the one who proposed this."

"I am curious what is going on in his head; I am not sure how he came up with all of these."

"He is not the Valorem for no reason."

"Perhaps that is why his functions are restricted on those grounds and in administrative matters."

Lord Cale must be aware of the extent of his power, which could be dangerous if the next Valorem abuses it.

They can not help but admire the little lord, who is soundly sleeping while cuddling with his Crown Prince-Hyung!

They just don't understand that this is the life that Cale Henituse wanted. A peaceful, slacker academy life!

.

.

And then...

.

.

Cale had a shitty smile while rereading his Slacker's Organization application form. He reread it ten times and almost skipped it as he approached the Alaric Council. The current chair, Alver Crossman, and his deputies are scrutinizing the rules of each organization.

"Hyung-nim!" he exclaims as he hands Alver his application forms.

Alver took it, looked at it, and sighed.

"Amazing Baby Cale, you never give up," he said as he signed the form and handed it over. "However, you're required to participate as an organization."

"What activity do you want me to propose schoolwide? A sleepover?" Cale smirks and laughs at Alver Crossman. The civilians in that room all shuddered.

Because it's an organization that will do nothing but slack, they somehow want to join and ditch all these council works.

"Don't even think of wasting those muscles to slack, Alver said and patted Cale before eyeing their aides for the school year.

Cale happily skipped while walking outside. He saw Clopeh Sekka in the halls with the same application form. He ignored him since they were not that close.

But Alver Crossman grinned devilishly the moment he saw Clopeh Sekka's organization application form.

"I expect some VIP position in there."