XXX (WARNING!)

Everything in the villa had been turned upside down when Deruth returned. He can see the maids panicking left and right, but Ron is nowhere to be found. He dashed back to his room, where he found Ron cradling his son, blood on his clothes and the blanket wrapped around him.

Cale gave him a weak glance. His eyes were gloomy, and his body trembled slightly. Deruth approached him slowly, knowing how traumatized he would be. Cale flinched and buried his head on Ron's shoulder, as if scared, even before he could reach his son.

"He's fine... young master... it's your dad," Ron had to persuade his son to trust him..

Cale looks at him, moved, as if he has finally recognized him. Deruth pursed his lips, swallowing all damnations while fighting back tears. He only smiled and did not dare to approach his son. The person who almost hurt him was a noble. He expected it, but he didn't expect it to be this way. He had not anticipated his son becoming afraid of him.

It just means that even though they're so close, Cale can't completely trust him..

"Take care of him for a while, Ron," he said. If he stays in the room, he will undoubtedly cry in front of him. He didn't want Cale to see a vulnerable side of him. No one can pull Cale back to his feet if he breaks.

Deruth leaned against the closed doors, tears streaming down his cheeks. He lost all of his strength and collapsed to the ground. His silent cries were rife with rage. He wanted to scream, but he couldn't. Not right now, not with his son broken. Not now, when he still has something to do and can put an end to it for good.

They will pay for everything... with their lives.

He just buried his face in his palms and cried, painfully muffling his screams.

**

The child hidden by silence had lost everything he could believe in. The events that caused him to struggle blindly in fear caused that child to lose sight of the people around him.

Vicross stood silent outside the giant door, far away, in a place where no one could even reach him, until he crumbled down, understanding the helplessness of praying.

He wants to live... he wants to be better... he wants to protect the first person who offered him food without hurting anyone else.

He is swayed by his emotion, praying to reflect into the child's cloudless eyes, despite the fact that he still doesn't know the perfect answer.

He stood motionless, having endured a night of hysterical screams and cries inside the room. If, to anyone who was poisoned with bewitching deceit, he hopes that there is something left to keep that 'together'. He prayed that the child would not lose sight of everything because his daily life was all about him.

"RON!" he immediately entered and saw Cale's pitiful state.The child trembled and was plagued by nightmares.

What should he do so that he won't suffer from nightmares again?

He wanted to feel that pain instead of watching him slowly rip himself apart.

There's no way out of this... it hurts... it's frightening... his past... this present... are all blending into one painful dream for him once more.

Vicross remained motionless and stared at Cale. "Father is currently working... may I accompany you instead?"

Cale looked at him and nodded slowly. He smiled. He hasn't completely rejected him yet.

To him, the word "yet" felt like a countdown..

"w.... water..." he moved to the side and expertly poured the water into the glass. Vicross casts a glance at Cale, who is looking at him with his guard up. He slowly approaches the water, keeping a safe distance between himself and it. The clumsy young master, on the other hand, became entangled in the blankets and stumbled forward. In fear, Vicross moved quickly and caught him, but he didn't expect Cale to push him away while violently trembling.