3

Y/n's POV

I walk over to the other corner of the library and look at the seats. Filled up. I sigh and walk out of the library. I would definitely not go and study at home right now because I just want to stay away from there as much as I can, knowing that Mom is going to be there.

I walk past the computer room and my eyes land on the small tiny door. What is this room? I blink several times, hoping that it doesn't have to be a janitor's closet where I stumble upon a couple making out.

I hold the doorknob and open it, waiting for some vulgar view, and voila. It is indeed a vulgar view. But on a screen. A boy resting with earbuds on, watching porn on his laptop. I think I recognize the back of the guy and the dirty blonde guy.

The same guy with Jimin earlier. He is resting on a small crib-like thing, back facing the door as if he knows that if someone will enter through the door, they'll peacefully walk away when they see into his screen.

But I am Y/n. Dumbest bitch in Wattpad. 

I walk towards the crib and rest my back on the wall. As if sensing something, he jolts up and whips his head around me. His eyes widen and his lips part, fingers taking his earbuds off as he stares at me in surprise.

"What are you doing here?" he asks in an undertone. "Why? Am I not allowed?" I ask, shrugging my shoulder and dropping the books to the ground, and ruffling my dark bob hair because of the frustration building up inside me for exams. I hear him scoff and I turn to him as he rolls his eyes until they land on me.

"This is my room. No one enters here. No one," he says and I frown at his words. "Who are you? The janitor? That's why this room is yours?" I ask and he looks at me in pure confusion.

"Nobody in my 18 years of life has ever entered this closet. Why are you even here?" he asks. I squint my eyes at his age reveal. "So you are telling me that you have been visiting this closet right after your birth?" I chuckle and he sighs.

"I mean. No one has ever dared to just enter here. Not because this room is mine, they just don't enter here because it is abandoned," he says but I realize something. "Aren't you Jimin's friend?" I ask and he nods casually.

"So how are you still 18? I mean as far as I know. Jimin is 19," I say and he smiles at me slightly. "My birthday is still two months away. 30 December so I have to wait the whole year to turn a year older actually," he makes a point but then our eyes land on the video he is watching on the laptop.

I clear my throat and look away while he turns it off, looking at me. "Sorry," he says but I look at him, raising my eyebrows. "Wait a minute. You watch porn here. Even if someone enters this room and falls upon a guy watching porn, do you think that they will disturb you?" I ask in irritation and he gives me a cold stare.

"It's not like I watch porn here every day. I do other stuff too," he says and I chuckle. "Other stuff? Like what? Jerking off?" I ask and his eyes darken, a smirk playing on his lips. "Why? Want to help me do that?" He asks and I could swear my whole face flushing up at his words.

But I choose to ignore them and actually do what I came here for. I open the books and start looking for the chapters. But my chin gets harshly gripped and my face is turned to him. He smirks, cold brown eyes staring intensely into mine.

"Respond when you are asked to, kitten," he says in a dangerous tone and I gulp at the proximity of our faces. I turn my face away. "Look, Mr. Senior. I am not the sluts you play around with so back off," I warn him and he chuckles.

I gasp when he nuzzles his face into my neck. "You are different. And I don't play around with sluts," he rasps with his lips brushing over my neck before backing away. I blink my eyes while his ones do a quick scan of my textbooks and the library books.

"I will help you, kitten," he says and looks up at me. "I didn't ask for your help," I mutter and he smiles. "Did I ask about your opinion? It's not like I'm kissing you or something then what is it that you are giving your opinion for?" He says with a cocky grin and I scoff.

"But you are in the commercial line if you are friends with Jimin. I am in liberal arts," I say and he looks up at me. "Look, kitten. You know my secret. I am not letting you go," he says and I squint my eyes at him.

"What secret?" I ask, shrugging my shoulders high up in confusion. "That I watch porn here," he says and I scoff.

"This isn't your room," I say and he sighs, "Don't run away from me when I disclose this to you but my uncle is the head of the board of trustees here. He practically owns the school. So do I," he says and stands up.

"So what? I won't come here, alright? Let me go," I say, standing up but he harshly grabs my wrist and pulls me to him. I glare at him but he softly smiles at me. "Trust me when I say this, you are really interesting. You really want me to break my rules," he says, looking into my eyes.

"What rules?" I ask, gulping hard and he smiles before looking down. I follow his gaze and feel him tightening his grip on me.

"Looks like I already broke the rule of not touching girls."