51

Taehyung's POV

I scoff, throwing my head back and laughing loudly at the nonsense that I just heard. "This is just so fucking funny," I mutter through gritted teeth. I look down and stare at Jennie darkly. "You are the root cause of every problem in her life," I say and Yoongi glares at me.

"Kim Namjoon is not an easy person to deal with," Jimin says while sniffing and I turn to look at him. "These politicians are fucking tormenting anyways," Jungkook says, wrapping an arm around Jimin's shoulder and pulling him towards him to wipe his tears, placing a small kiss on his forehead right after.

"It's all up to Y/n now. I think if she keeps on letting him run over her then there's nothing we can do you know," Yoongi says and I sigh, looking down. I press my palm against my chest, where my heart was thrumming out of control, wanting out, wanting to leave me and go to her.

From everything I have heard from Jennie about Y/n's unconditional love for me, I blame myself for making her leave my life. I just want to go to her and kiss her deeply and tell her how much I missed her, how sorry I am, how much I need her and want her. I'll wait for her to yell at me, punch me, slap me, and blame me. And I will take all of it silently. I will take it for myself, keeping it in the safe place where I had stored everything else she had given me and I had thought I had lost. Only now, it didn't hurt anymore. Now it only filled me with happiness. It made me float.

"The patient is awake," the doctor catches us off guard and I immediately stand up, lunging at him with the others. "How is she?" I ask and he smiles. 

"She's good. Her mental state is slightly fragile so I hope that she doesn't stay alone for a while," he says and I nod at him. I turn to Jimin and Jennie. 

"The three of you can get inside," I tell them and Jungkook and Jennie immediately rush into the room. Jimin looks at me questioningly, "You won't enter?" He asks but I smile sadly at him.

"She still says that she hates me," I tell him and he purses his lips before nodding and getting inside the room. I turn to the doctor. "Her vitals and everything is fine, right?" I ask and he checks through the reports.

"Yes. As far as I have checked up her nerves and words while she spoke. She doesn't look like she is severely addicted. She just takes drugs to calm herself down." He says and I sigh in relief. "So she needs to stop overthinking to avoid the drugs," I point out with Yoongi standing beside me and the doctor nods.

"Also, she is malnourished. If she continues to starve herself, she will suffer from severe diseases." He says and I nod. "She has an eating disorder. Well, I am aware of how to take care of it but now it just doesn't happen that way," I tell him and he frowns.

"Can you explain it clearly," he says and I take a deep breath.

"Okay. So eight years ago, she had an eating disorder too. But that time, I literally forced her to eat and get healthy. It was fine. She was healthy when she was with me. Then we didn't catch up for eight years and now we met again. She again has this eating disorder and now when I use the same tactic of feeding her more, she just throws up." I explain and he scratches his neck, looking at me in concern.

"It is all in her head. She is depressed. I think it is better if she goes for therapy," he says and I feel angry all of a sudden. "She's not crazy, alright?" I warn him, running out of patience of everyone keep telling us to go to therapy. 

Yoongi pulls me back, "What the fuck? No! Therapy is for healing the mind. Why would she be crazy, Taehyung? Think straight, will you? You also take therapy, are you crazy?" He asks and I nod instantly at the last question he asked me. He scoffs, shaking his head, and turns back to the doctor, "When can we take her back home?"

"Well, just a few more hours under our supervision and she can leave," he says and Yoongi bows at him. "Thank you, doctor."

"It's my job." The doctor says before turning to walk away. The door of the hospital room opens and I see Jimin and Jennie coming out. 

Jimin's POV

I enter the room and see Jennie practically smooching Y/n all over her face with Jungkook who is clinging onto her like a koala. Y/n groans but her eyes land on me and she smiles weakly, pulling her oxygen mask off.

"Hey! Don't!" I rush to her but she shakes her head, giving me an assuring smile as she strokes Jungkook's hair back, out of his forehead. "I am fine. Sorry for making you worried," she apologizes and I walk to her, standing on the other side of the bed and hugging her softly.

She wraps an arm around me and pats my back. "We missed you, sis." I whisper, unknowingly sobbing in the crook of her neck and she chuckles, "Look, Jennie. I told you, these two brave boys are obsessed with me."

Jennie chuckles and cries. "I am sorry, Y/n. I shouldn't have left you alone." She cries, holding Y/n's free hand but she smiles weakly. "It's not your fault. I am the one who did wrong. I was reckless and forgot that I have three obsessed people who'll be sad if something bad happens to me," she says and Jungkook flicks her forehead.

"Yes, you idiot! How can you take drugs? No alcohol for two months! I am seizing your card!" He announces, standing straight like a father and we all laugh at his drama. Jungkook gives her his big bunny smile and pats her head, moving forth to place a soft kiss on her temple. "Please, take care, Y/n. We love you a lot. We missed you so much. Now that you are back, you are in the hospital already. It hurts," Jungkook mumbles and I stand up.

"I am sorry," she apologises again and Jungkook sits beside her bed on the chair. Jennie comes and stands beside me. Y/n looks around the room and then at Jungkook who holds her hand in his. "What happened, cutie?" He asks.

"Where is Taehyung? He isn't here?" She asks and my heart melts at that. "He is. He was so worried-"

"Can I talk to Taehyung alone?" She asks and Jungkook fumes at her question. "No!"

"Jungkook!" I glare at him and he looks at me. "What?"

"Shut up!" He rolls his eyes and focuses back on Y/n. Jennie and I sigh before exchanging small nods and walking out of the room. Taehyung looks at us and we smile at him. "What happened? How is she?" He asks, concern lacing in his tone.

"She is asking for you."

*********

Readers hating on Namjoon, don't. You hated Taehyung in the beginning too, but now you're defending him after knowing his back story. You don't know Namjoon's backstory so no need to hate his character.

"A villain remains a villain till the hero says the story." That's all I wanna say. I have a programming language practical exam tomorrow so I'll go and study now.