33

Y/n's POV

"Did you send the cheque to them?" I ask Jennie who is busy reading something on the tablet. "Yeah. I gave it to Mrs. Park but before she can open it I ran out," she says and I frown at her.

"Wasn't there security?" I ask the chauffeur stops the car and she sighs. "I had my ways. I didn't go to their house. She was shopping and I gave it to her at the mall," she says with a shrug and I scoff, watching her get down the car. I slowly get down the car and look at the tall building in front of us.

"Wow!" We both look at the Hotel in awe.

"Thank you," we hear a deep voice and I look straight and see a man in a professional black suit, approaching us. Jennie pulls my ear down and I hiss when she whispers, "Y/n, he is that guy from the club!" I look at her raising an eyebrow at her in surprise.

"The guy you kissed?" I whisper and she scrunches her nose and nods in hesitation. I smirk at her answer and look back at the man who is standing in front of us right now. "Hello, I am Min Yoongi. Mr. Vincent's secretary." He introduces and I bite my lips, tucking a lock of hair as I think of ways to tease Jennie.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Min. I am SinCity. And this," I turn, walking across to stand behind Jennie who stiffens when I place my hands on her shoulder, leaning down to her face, cheek to cheek and smile at Yoongi who has a blank face, "is Kim Jennie. My assistant." 

He nods, without glancing at her and I frown, standing up straight. Isn't he interested in Jennie? What the fuck? I can't let it go! I need to do something. I put on a bright smile and again smile at Yoongi.

"So, why are we at a hotel?" I ask him and he looks into the tablet. "Welcome to Hotel V. Mr. Vincent wants you to design the grand lounge of the hall at the entrance of the Hotel. Paintings, murals, and sculpture, any way you want it to be." He reads from the tablet.

I quickly walk across Jennie and stand beside him, close to him. He just blankly shoves the tablet to me and moves away. Rude! I roll my eyes but read it. "What is this?"

"The contract you need to sign if you agree to work with Mr. Vincent. You'll get the printed copies inside. Just in case. Mr. Vincent has already signed the documents. He's just waiting for your consent." He explains and I quirk an eyebrow at him.

"I have two questions," I ask and he nods with a stoic face as I feel the tablet sliding from my hands. Jennie takes it from my grip and reads it thoroughly. I gaze back at Yoongi. "Can't I meet Mr. Vincent?" I ask and he looks at me sternly.

"He's busy right now."

I scrunch my nose and frisk my hands. "I can wait."

"He only meets people when they become his partners. Not before that." He says and I squint my eyes at him suspiciously, "Is he afraid that he's so ugly that people will back out after seeing his face?" I question and he pokes his tongue on his inner cheek in annoyance.

"Is that your second question?"

"No, that's an added question. I have three questions now. I asked two. Now answer me. Is he an old and ugly hag?" I ask and he sighs, shutting his eyes in frustration and then opening them to look at me intensely. "I'm not allowed to disclose that."

"You're sus," I comment, crossing my arms over my chest. I was wearing a black crop top and black denim shorts. A jacket over the crop top and thigh-high black socks with my iconic boots. Like an emo girl.

He blinks his eyes with a poker face while I watch Jennie still reading the document seriously. I sigh and turn back to Yoongi to ask the last question. "Listen, I know that Mr. Vincent is one of my very first art enthusiasts. Jennie told me that he tried to contact me plenty of times as well. But why me? There are so many talented artists—"

"Because he says your art matches his likes and style. He built this hotel three years ago but still, it isn't open to the public since the lounge is incomplete without your touch in it." Jennie says and I turn to her in horror.

"How do you know that?" I whisper to her. "It's mentioned in the contract." She whispers in irritation and we hear Yoongi clear his throat. We both straighten up and look at him. "He has used all of your works at all of his hotels and clubs worldwide. He wanted to do the same for this one as well but this time he didn't want to settle with just a canvas. He wanted you to design it. The walls should be your canvas. The couches should be your canvas. The carpet should be—"

"This is so out of your character that I feel like throwing up," I stop him and pretend to puke behind Jennie who's looking at Yoongi in awe. Aww. True love. Love with a stone.

Good for her.

I sigh. I mean, he has this damn tall skyscraper ready to be opened but he waited for years for me to design it? Dedication, bro! Old Hag got some great dedication for my artwork.

I look at Yoongi. "Are you sure I won't regret signing the contract without meeting Mr. Vincent?" I ask and he nods. "The papers are inside in the lounge itself. You can sign it there."

I look at Jennie. "The contract seems fine to me. He wants you to work with him, not for him. I am satisfied with the terms and in the end, it says you will be paid 3 million dollars." My eyes widen at the amount and I blink several times. "How big is the lounge that he's paying me so much?" I ask and turn to look at Yoongi,

"I'm signing the contract then. I'll be in Korea for a while. I'll work on the lounge. And make sure that I don't regret signing it without meeting Mr. Vincent."

*************

There was a chapter before this which I updated last night. Hope you've read that without missing it since I uploaded it at an odd time😝 As for this, it's a light filler chapter because things are getting heated in the next one (NOT SMUT!) 😭