61

Y/n's POV

Taehyung frowns but shakes his head, "You are not. I am sure of it." He says almost instantly. I scoff and I look at him warmly. "Thank you for saying that," I reply gratefully.

He gently scoops my hands from the railing and holds it in his hands. I pass him a questioning gaze and he moves my hands closer to his mouth, gently placing kisses on them before staring into my eyes lovingly. "I could not tell you if I loved you the first moment I saw you, kitten, or if it was the second or third, or fourth. But I remember the first moment when you walked into the store room towards me; I realized that somehow the rest of the world seemed to vanish when I was with you."

I suck in a breath at his words. His tone is so gentle, words so genuine, eyes so sincere, touch so possessive. "I know I treated you like shit. And I'm a fucking asshole. I want to kill myself for hurting you-"

"Shh," I shush him, pulling him closer and wiping the lone drop of tear, rolling down his cheek. "It's fine. I hurt you too. We both keep hurting each other, Tae. It's even. It's fair now." I tell him and he looks into my eyes, cupping my face and gulping hard.

"I know you might still hate me but can't you just pity me?" He asks and I frown at his words. "What?"

"I love you, Y/n. I love you so much." He says and another tear falls from the corner of his eyes, "Can't you just love me back again? Please." He whispers and lowers his head while I look at him in concern.

"You might have plenty of options out there ready to give your heart but my only option is you. My heart won't beat for anyone but you. Please love me again," He whispers, still holding my face in his grip and I exhale deeply. "I once was poison ivy, but now I'm your daisy. Please, be mine." He pleads.

I blink several times and open my mouth to speak but someone clearing their throat, disrupts me and I turn my head towards the door of the balcony.

I watch Namjoon eyeing both of us darkly with two glasses of champagne in his hand. "Can I speak to Y/n for a moment, Mr. V?" Namjoon asks, voice thick as gravel, eyes burning but his stance is still calm.

Taehyung sniffles, composing himself before standing up straight, releasing my face, and turning to Namjoon. "No, I'm sorry. She won't speak to you-"

I cut him off by standing beside him, "Uhm, actually. It's fine. I wanted to speak to you." I speak to Namjoon but feel Taehyung pulling me back by my shoulder. "No, you-"

"Tae, it's fine," I assure him and he glares at me but then walks towards Namjoon, exiting from the balcony. Namjoon looks at him walking away from the corridor but he turns and approaches me with the glass of champagne. I look at Taehyung's slumped shoulders lowering and he enters the elevator but looks at me sadly as I notice his eyes glistening before the elevator door closes completely.

"Would you mind explaining why were you ignoring me for six months, love?" He asks, his tone calm yet firm as he hands me the glass of champagne. "I was confused, Namjoon," I reply, taking the glass from him, my fingers brushing against his hands but I don't feel the sparks that I get when I touch Taehyung.

That is enough to confirm my feelings for him.

"Didn't you miss me?" Namjoon asks and I turn to him. "Why are you here though?" He smirks and looks down, understanding that I am dodging his question. "Taehyung is a renowned businessman in Korea. My parents are famous too. I am invited anyway," he answers.

I nod and sip on the champagne. "So are we breaking up?" He asks and I smile, turning to him. "Were we in a relationship anyway?" I ask and he smirks.

"I'm pretty sure we were. I love you-" he says but I look at him quirking an eyebrow and he stops. "Do you mean when you say that, Namjoon?" I ask and he narrows his eyes and tilts his head.

"Do I look like I don't?"

"Always," I reply and he chuckles, taking a sip from his glass and turning to look at the sky. "Same here, love. I also feel your 'I love you's empty. Since the beginning," he says and I frown at his words.

"What do you mean?"

He finishes his whole drink, with a smile on his face as he looks at the sky. "Do you remember the first time I met you?" He asks and I hum approvingly.

"Your painting. It showed unrequited love and longing," he says and I turn to look at him. "The woman in the painting. It was you, trying to search for love." He tells me before turning to me with a smile.

"I thought, why can't I have someone like that in my life? Someone who would love me unconditionally," He states and I look at him apologetically.

"Your favorite colors. They aren't Red and Black, right?" I ask and his lips twitch. He shakes his head. "I lied to make you notice me. I wanted you to pay attention to me and forget Taehyung. I was envious of him. He was still in your heart. I hate when I don't get something I like and you were one of them. I tried for 8 fucking years for a spot in your heart but it seems like it is just completely occupied by Taehyung," he says. I smile at the mention of his name before sipping on my drink.

"You tell me every time that you love me, Y/n. So I'm asking you now. Be honest with me. Do you love someone else now?" He asks and I nod silently, finishing the rest of the champagne and keeping it on the table beside me.

"It's Taehyung, right?" I chuckle and look into his eyes. "It's me. I finally love myself. I want to be happy, Namjoon."

He gives me a small smile and I continue, "Taehyung is there as well. I love him too. He made me realize that I have to allow myself to be loved by the people who really love me, the people who really matter. Too much of the time, I was blinded by my own pursuits of people to love me, people that don't even matter, while all that time I waste and the people who do love me have to stand on the sidewalk and watch me beg in the streets! It's time to put an end to this, Namjoon." I say and look at him. He gives me a proud grin before handing me a cigarette which I take and finish my sentence,

"It's time for me to let myself be loved. And Taehyung loves me. So I just want to follow my heart and be with him."

***************

Happy Jungkook Day 🎈

Sexy Pornstar || Kim Taehyung ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें