14***

Y/n's POV

I am about to reply but Taehyung kisses me again. I moan into his mouth while he moves his lips down to my jaw, leaving feathery kisses along the way until it reaches my collarbones. He kisses it but I hiss when he uses his teeth to mark me. The pain is immense but I can feel my arousal soaking my panties.

"Taehyung, I need you." I moan.

He moves his hands down my body and gropes my breast as I gasp loudly. His big hands massage the fleshy bulges, and his fingers tease me by pinching my nipples. "Are you sure you want to do it so quickly?" He asks with his lips on my neck. Then the tip of his nose rubs against my neck and makes me weaker.

"Yes."

That's all it took for him. He starts taking off his pants along with his boxers as he kisses me. Slowly my pants are off too along with my panties and our bodies collide. I hug him tightly, not leaving a single inch between us. His hands explore my whole body while mine search for the warmth in his. 

Another person's body is warm. Much warmer compared to the heart. Both of us are humans. And feeling each other's body warmth is much better than filling up our empty hearts.

He makes me lie down on the bed and trails his lips along my navel, kissing the path up toward my breast, giving it equal attention as he takes the right one in his mouth. I arch my body off the bed, moaning loudly. His left-hand gropes the other one as my right one is currently being sucked by his warm tongue. 

His tongue flicks my nipple, his teeth pull my skin gently and his lips envelop the flesh. Being touched for the first time makes me aware of my form. If I don't do this then I'll lose myself in an instant. I might no longer think carefully. That's why, we'll touch each other.

I feel the tip of his fingers moving in between my legs, rubbing my inner thighs when I feel the bandage grazing me slightly. I gasp when his mouth latches onto my left breast and his bandaged hand now moves up to cup my waist.

His left hand slides down and touches my pussy, his fingers separating my folds and I whimper because of the foreign feelings inside my whole body. My brain isn't working, my heart is running a marathon, my lungs gasping for air, and my nerves are all on fire.

He's unlike me. He's really very silent and calm.

He rubs my clit with his thumb and I wince when he inserts a finger inside me. I open my eyes and clutch the bedsheets tightly but his mouth leaves my breast, moving up to kiss me on my lips.

"You're perfect, my kitty," he says in between the kisses and I feel his erection on my thighs as he inserts another finger inside me, thrusting both fingers in a rhythm. He moves his lips down to the crook of my neck and he places wet kisses over there; nibbling, pulling, and marking his territory. 

"You're beautiful, my Y/n," he says while kissing my neck and thrusting his third finger and I shut my eyes in pain, screaming his name. "Taehyung!"

"That's right. From now, that should be the only name in your mouth while in bed. You have to be generous to me; only." He says and moves his head up to stare at me. I look at him while he keeps pumping his fingers inside me, curling them and playing with my clit at the same time as I feel a knot in my stomach.

"What's mine is mine," he says and I shut my eyes but open them quickly, moaning loudly when I feel a relief spread through me as I release myself on his fingers. His lips curve up and his eyes darken when he lifts his fingers up to his mouth and sucks my arousal. I pant loudly but he grabs my chin, making me look deep into his orbs.

"And you are mine," he says, leans to my face, and smooches me. I taste myself on him when he slides his tongue into my mouth. He breathes into my mouth but I scream in his mouth when he penetrates into me without a warning.

He continues kissing me but I lose my senses at the way my core stretches slowly as he enters his whole cock inside me. He leaves my lips and breathes heavily on my neck, his hand sliding down to hold my ass and the other one resting beside me, to hold him up and not burden me with his huge torso. I leave the sheets and hug his neck with my hands, wrap my legs around his sides, pulling him more into me and he takes it as a signal as he moves inside me. 

I bite my lips, shutting my eyes and he kisses me while moving sloppily inside me. "I'm sorry if I'm not good, kitten. This is my first time—" I don't let him finish as I press his mouth back on my neck.

He hums in my neck before finally finding his pace. He finds the rhythm, getting a hold of this and his thrusts increases as he squeezes my ass while kissing my neck. I moan in pleasure when he moves his cock faster and deeper every time. He understands it and tries to move at the same pace.

"Taehyung, fuck!"

I moan when I feel his tip hit at a certain spot but then he smiles against my neck. "Found it," he says. I frown in confusion but my eyes widen when he abuses the same spot inside me with his cock. I moan continuously and he grunts, panting heavily and thrusting while holding my ass.

"You're so mine, Y/n. Only made for me," he says and I moan his name when I feel my second orgasm on the edge. "I'm close," I say and he hums, his hands leaving my ass and now rubs my clit. "Cream my cock, kitten."

I groan and whimper, my fingers curling in his hair now and pulling his face back. He grunts this time but I feel myself getting closer to the climax as my walls clench his cock. "Fuck, I'm about to cum as well." He says and increases his thrusts in my core and frictions on my clit.

"Taehyung," I call out but he kisses my neck softly. I arch my back and finally release myself on his cock as he leaves my clit and now pins both of his hands on the bed while I let mine fall to the bed. "Shit! Y/n! You're so warm!" He says but keeps slamming his cock into me.

I feel my walls continuously clench around his length and feel a warm liquid inside me. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Taehyung thrusts a few more times before slowly slipping out of me. His whole body collapses on me and I giggle tiredly when his lips place small kisses on my cheek.

"You felt amazing, kitten," he says, showering my cheek with his feathery kisses and I try to push him off me. "Taehyung, we need to get cleaned!" I say and he sighs. "Five minutes to catch my breath, please, madam."

I look down at our naked selves and notice our cums mixed with traces of my blood all over the bed. I hear Taehyung chuckle so I look at him, resting his head, looking down at me. "Should've used white bedsheets. This mess has the potential to become an art," he says and I scrunch my nose at his disgusting words and push his chest back playfully while he laughs at my reaction,

"Why are you mad? We both can become famous artists with cum painting."

*************

I hope the comments are awfully quiet today. ☕