27

Jimin's POV

I sigh and enter Taehyung's mansion. I hold his graduation certificate in my hands but see Uncle Hwan coming to me. "Jimin?"

I smile at him politely and he gives me a nervous smile. "Where's he?" I ask with a tight-lipped smile and he points upstairs.

I nod and slowly walk up to his room. I stand in front of it and take a deep breath, opening it. But I flinch when the pungent smell hits my nose, abruptly I open the door even further but gasp at the sight of the whole room turned upside down.

The room was dark. I switched the lights on to see better. The pillows were torn, bedsheets sprawled all over, tables rolled over, alcohol bottles fallen everywhere, noodle handprints all over the curtains and walls, the vase on the floor in pieces, some of the bottles in pieces too.

I carefully walk inside the bedroom, striding towards the other side of the bed. I notice a bottle of white pills on the floor with the medicines fallen everywhere.

I walk across the bed and there he was, Taehyung, resting his back on the end of the bed, staring at the window with red eyes, tears on his face, and bandages completely covering his hands from his fingers to elbow. In both hands.

He holds the bottle of wine and lifts it, placing it in between his lips and drinking its contents. "Bring your sister back to me," he mumbles with a sniffle, eyes devoid of emotions but tears running down his face.

"You know she left because of you, right?" I ask. "Then ask Hwan to give me back my gun," he says and I sigh.

"Taehyung, don't hurt yourself." I say and he scoffs. "Bring Jungkook here then and ask Uncle Hwan to give him the gun. He'll gladly shoot me," Taehyung says firmly and something inside me snaps.

"You're the reason everything happened, okay? Don't fucking play the victim card now! I finally found someone whom I can protect like my own sister but now I don't even know in which country she is!" I fire back, choking on my tears.

"I'm sorry. I'm the fucker! I fucked it up," he screams and slams the bottle into the ground. The bottle shatters on the floor but he still holds the upper part, now having sharp edges in the end since it was broken as he lifts it to his neck.

My eyes widen but I run to him, pushing it off his skin before it pierces the flesh. But it only scratches him slightly and I throw the bottle away from him. I grab his collar, the same shirt he wore on his birthday.

He hasn't changed his dress for 3 days. I grit my teeth but look into his eyes. "You believed the rumor on the school message board and did that shit, right?" I ask and he looks at me numbly.

"I have seen it with my own eyes when she hugged that guy—"

"He was Jungkook's brother who helped her to bake the cake for you. He helped her especially because she pleaded with him to bake a cake for her boyfriend with her own hands," I say and he flashes a sad smile.

"I don't care. I trust her," He says and I shut my eyes in frustration. "Then what did you say to her to make her leave us?" I ask and he chuckles bitterly as more tears stream down his face.

"I told her I didn't like her. She was just having sex with me for luxuries and attention" He admits. I punch his face hard, his face tilting to the side. I can't stand this.

"You're such a bastard!" I say and he nods. "I know. But I'll find her. I'll bring her back to me," He says. I sigh. "Just respect her choice and stay away, asshole!" I mumble to him.

"I won't! I won't let her go!" He screams, glaring at me, and leans forward to grab my collars. "Listen, Park Jimin! I'm not pathetic humans like you all who will give up on her—"

"Taehyung!" We both turn our heads to look at Hana standing at the doorway and looking at us in shock. "What happened here?" She asks, coming closer and sitting beside me.

She looks at his state and moves her hand forward to touch him but my eyes widen when Taehyung twists her hand. He rarely makes skin contact with us, let alone girls. I only saw him doing that with Y/n.

He blankly stares at her while she screams in pain. I quickly pry Taehyung's hand away from her and she groans in pain while gazing at Taehyung in horror. "Why— Why did you—"

"It was you right? Who posted it on the message board and then showed her drawings to others?" He asks and I raise my eyebrows, staring at Hana who nervously blinks at Taehyung. "But I was just trying to bring the reality to picture—"

"Your tiny action just cost me to lose the only thing that kept my sanity. What should I do with you?" He asks, staring at Hana darkly. She looks at me with pleading eyes and I clench my jaws. She was at fault equally.

"You know, Hana, just get out of our lives. Just get the hell out!" I yell but she looks at Taehyung. "Taehyung, now that she's gone—"

"Didn't you fucking hear him? Get the hell out! Out of our lives!" Taehyung snarls at her and she flinches but stands up, running away from the room. I sigh and stand up. I look at all the mess. "You know, Taehyung what's the best?" He looks at me blankly, gripping the bottle tightly. I see the blood staining his bandages again. I sigh and whisper,

"Don't kill yourself just yet. She wants you to suffer. So suffer by living a life without her."

***************

So much drama ☕ Double update so scroll to the next chapter