7

Y/n's POV

"Ah! Fuck!" I gulp at the visuals and turn my face to see Taehyung watching the content on the screen with a blank face. I can't believe a hot and handsome guy two years older than me, only in his boxers is laying down beside me on my bed and watching porn like a movie.

He has his face placed on his palm as he stares at the screen lazily and I blink at him, feeling myself getting wet down there. Partly because of the lewd actions being displayed on the screen and partly because I actually want to do these with him.

Why?

I don't know.

I'm young. Hormonal. Puberty. Teenage. Estrogen.

Ugh!

"What?" He asks as he turns to face me with a confused face but I shake my head. "Nothing," I say and turn back to the screen when the male on the screen lands a hard smack on the female's ass. "Ahh!" The female moans.

I exhale deeply but feel someone staring at me from the side. I slowly turn my head and see Taehyung smirking at me. "What?"

"You remind me of me," he says. "Like how?" He smirk and shuts the laptop screen off. "Taehyung! You didn't even shut it down!" But he ignores me and moves forward, his fingers fondling the strap of my dress and his lips almost touching mine.

"Nudism. It is an upstanding practice. A social movement. Clothing is a social construct with no biological necessity. Humans should be bare and raw. That is natural." He breathes and with every word, I could feel my core getting wetter and heat piping throughout my veins.

"You, kitten, you are the first one who shares the same thought as me and I like that," he says, eyes dropping down to my lips while his fingers outline the strap of my dress with his fingers burning my skin with every single touch.

He backs out and stares at me. "What do you want to be in the future?" He asks with a smile while I was still gasping for air, composing myself from the hot moments earlier.

"I don't know. My mind is not working," I say and hear him giggle. He turns the laptop on again and unlocks it, pressing the shut-down button to turn it off. I watch him do that silently while fanning myself and checking the air conditioner temperature but it was cool enough. Just the temperature of my face was hot or Taehyung's actions were.

"What do you want to be in the future?" I ask and he faces me. "Sexy Pornstar." My eyes widen and I clutch my heart. "What?"

He chuckles and shakes his head, "I'm sorry. I was joking. I want to be a saxophonist." He says and I frown at him.

"Are you good at it?" He shakes his head. "No, but that is what I am supposed to do. My father was a saxophonist prodigy and after his death, I am supposed to carry on his legacy." He says, turning back and placing his head on a pillow. I do the same as we stare at each other. 

"So you stay with your mother?" I ask but his eyes darken. "No, she is dead. My uncle has no heir so he raised me. Good night." He says and closes his eyes immediately.

"Do you love me?" I ask and he shakes his head. "I don't. I hate you a lot." He says with closed eyes and I smirk at his words, "Then why are you sleeping with me?"

"Because I like hating you. That's different from the hate I have for others. Now sleep, kitten. It is almost 3 AM," he says, petting my head with closed eyes and I giggle before shutting my eyes and going off to sleep beside the almost nude guy beside me. "Good night, Taehyung."

--------------------------------

I wake up the next morning, finding a buffed arm wrapped around my waist and a bare chest pressed against my back. I moan and twist around to see Taehyung knitting his eyes, squeezing them as if he woke up from my movements.

"Good morning, kitten," he rasps in a groggy tone but I smile at the pout that he forms with sleepy eyes. "Morning. Care to explain how are we cuddling?" I ask and his lips curve up as he nuzzles his face on my neck, sniffing it. I can feel butterflies in my stomach because of his actions as he presses a kiss on the crook of my neck.

"I like touching you so much," he says and I giggle at his words. "Is your head aching because of the hangover?" I ask and he hums, squeezing his eyes in pain and rubbing his temple.

"I'll ask the cook to prepare the hangover soup for you then," I say and try getting up from him but he pulls me back. "Let it be," he says but I shake my head and stand up. I wear my slippers but Taehyung grabs my wrist, pulling me back. "Wear a robe or something over your dress, kitten," he says and I sigh before nodding.

"I'll go and brush with your toothbrush," he says but I scrunch my face at those words. He sticks his tongue out before grabbing his pants and wearing them. "Do you think I ever care about your response?" He asks and runs towards the bathroom.

I chuckle at his actions. "He switches from a psycho stalker to a cute baby in seconds. Bi-polar bitch!" I mumble. "I heard you, kitty!" He screams from the bathroom.

I scoff before walking towards my closet and pulling out a white cover robe. Wearing it, I open the door of my bedroom only to see Jungkook kissing Jimin. I grit my teeth and glare at them. Jimin looks up at me and smiles, waving his hand.

"Hi, sis. Morning. Did you sleep well?" He asks and Jungkook grins at me, waving his hand while the other stays put on Jimin's face. "Not on the doorway early in the morning," I say, and Jungkook pouts.

"You hate us," he says but I sigh. "I don't. You both annoy me. So I would say that you are a match made in heaven," I remark and turn towards the corridor.

"Look! I told you, she is the kindest soul! My best friend indeed!" I hear Jungkook and smile to myself when I hear Jimin. "I'll bring us breakfast, wait here." He says and I can feel him jog to reach me as we head to the stairs. I'm surprised how the living hall looks completely clean as if there was no party here last night.

"Thanks for not being mad, sis," Jimin says and I roll my eyes at him. "How did everything get back to normal so quickly?" I ask and he looks in the front. "Ahh, it is usual on weekends. Taehyung pays the maids and cooks here extra for cleaning up after the party before dad comes back in the morning. So they do their jobs well."

I nod and walk down the stairs but freeze when I see the person, I absolutely want to avoid right now, staring at me while knifing the butter on the bread,

"Mother."

*******

I love the soft moments 💖 but then I remember what this book is about 👀