55

Y/n's POV

Soon enough it is the evening and I am standing in front of Taehyung's mansion. Why? Because I am an idiot.

I look down and stare at my black halter mini romper, making me look like I am here for a club party. It has a deep V-cut in the front, showing the minimal amount of cleavage; and backless, displaying my back completely.

I blink several times before pressing on the doorbell. The door swings open immediately and I see Taehyung in a complete black look too. A black turtleneck shirt, a black suit, black permed hair with a few locks falling over his eyes, and an earring on his right ear.

He gives me a polite smile and moves aside to let me in. "Did you wear black after seeing me?" I ask, giggling while he chuckles shaking his head. "I think you should be aware that we have a deeper telepathy link. We just think alike," he says and I scoff when he closes the door.

I walk into the living room but see no one in the home. "Where is Uncle Hwan? Did you send him out?" I ask and he sighs. "You really think that I will bully him to leave us alone? No, he went to meet his mother in the hospital after I told him that you are about to come. He wanted us to be alone."

I smile and sit on the couch but he holds my arm. "He prepared the dinner and asked us to eat it as soon as you arrive," he says and I frown. I take my phone out and check the time but he pulls my arm more, causing me to stand up.

"But it's just half past six now. Dinner?" I ask him in confusion but he snatches my phone and bag from my grip and keeps it on the coffee table. He holds me by the shoulder and turns me around, taking me to the dining room. 

"Let's eat the food when it's still warm." He says and I nervously walk forward. Eating and me. I don't want to throw up again. He takes me to the dining room. I eye the food in horror.

Well, not food.

It's a fucking feast!

"What the fuck, Taehyung? How do you expect me to eat so much?" I ask while he pulls the chair for me like always and makes me sit on it.

"We aren't moving without getting your tummy filled, kitten." He says and takes a seat beside me.

My fingers tremble at the sight of so much food as I swallow the dry lump in my throat, taking a deep breath when Taehyung passes me a fork and slides the bowl of carbonara.

I pout at him but he glares at me, warning me with his eyes. "Eat," he orders and I glare back at him before turning back to the food in front of me.

I take the fork and lift some noodles while Taehyung is blankly munching on his steak, without paying attention to me. I bite on the noodles.

That's it.

Something triggers my mind, I feel tears forming in my eyes but I slowly grind the contents in my mouth, swallowing it. After a few more bites, I feel a sour sensation in my chest as if the bile is churning up.

I stand up but a firm grip on my wrist stops me from moving. Taehyung moves his mouth, chewing but pulls me back on the seat while I cover my mouth, feeling like throwing up. He casually bends to the side and lifts something from the ground.

A bucket.

Handing it to me and I frown at him, but he doesn't look at me. I feel over the edge and instinctively snatch the bucket from him and throw up in it, coughing and choking while tears are falling from my eyes.

I feel Taehyung's hands on my back, rubbing circles on my skin, patting it occasionally, and giving me comfort. I puke and cough, lifting my head, shutting my eyes but feeling a tissue being rubbed over my mouth, my throat burning.

"Gross," he whispers and then I feel the rim of the glass placed on my lips. I open my eyes and stare at Taehyung who makes me sip the water. I look at the tissue box beside his plate but he doesn't ask me any questions.

I shake my head after a few sips and he keeps the glass away, taking the bucket from my hand. I look at him, waiting to be questioned but he continues eating like nothing happened.

"Continue to eat," he says and I wipe my tears before turning to the food in front of me. He probably knows about my disorder. I had mildly when he was with me but it's worse now.

I lift the fork with some noodles and open it to my mouth. I move the spoon inside my mouth but cannot close my mouth.

I take the spoon out of my mouth and suck in breath. I place the spoon back in the bowl and throw my head back on the chair, sobbing silently because of the heavy burden on my chest. "What's been on your mind, Y/n?" I hear Taehyung asking me.

I shake my head. "I'm fine," I tell him but feel his fingers pinch my collarbones. "You're not. Once again." He says and I look down, turning around to stare at him. He smiles at me but moves forth to tuck a strand of hair behind my ear, cupping my cheek right after.

"You're beautiful, Y/n. Why do you feel the need to starve yourself, sweet cheeks?" He asks, his tone sounding similar to my dad and I cry. I sob but feel him wrapping his arms around my body to pull me closer, my face pressing on his chest, damping his turtle neck shirt.

"Nobody loves me after my dad left. No one." I cry in his chest, feeling his hands squeezing my back, massaging it gently, moving up and down.

"You have a strong woman like yourself. Do you even need anyone?" He asks, his lips and nose brushing on my neck, peppering soft kisses along the side of my neck. "I need someone. It's difficult being alone." I sniffle.

"You have Jungkook, Jimin, and Jennie. They care about you." He says, hands moving up and stroking my head. "What about you?" I ask and he gives me a questioning hum.

I pull back and look into his orbs, deeply as he frowns. "Don't you care about me? Don't you, Kim Tae?" I ask and he smiles warmly, his eyes shining, maybe because of excitement or because of the tears, but it's gleaming.

"I cherish you the most, darling. You're my everything. You come before me and always will, Y/n. For eternity." He says, sadness lingering in his voice and eyes as he adds,

"My heart started beating with you and it'll stop at your command."

***********

😭🦋 Oh my God. This book has 35k reads already? Thank you.