65

Y/n's POV

I stick my tongue out at Jennie who is giving me a funny look while we wait for the cab to arrive. "I can't believe you and Taehyung are back together," she says, rolling her eyes and I pout at her.

"Why?"

"I'm jealous. That Kim might steal this Song away from her Kim," she says with a smirk on her lips and I laugh at her words but look at her playfully. "No, babe. Min has already stolen this Kim from Song," I tell her and her cheeks turn pink instantly.

I adore her features but her phone vibrates. She picks it up and smiles, answering it. "I'll be there in an hour or less! What do you mean by you're still sleeping? Get out of the bed and get dressed!" She scolds Yoongi through the line and I chuckle. They are really cute.

She hangs up on the phone but the cab arrives right on time. Our eyes widen but she waves at me with a big smile before walking towards the cab. I approach her and close the door behind her. "I prepared the dinner so you better finish it all, Y/n!" She warns while glaring at me and I roll my eyes but nod.

"I will. Enjoy your date. Make sure you spend the night away from my mansion," I tease her and she glares at me shyly before throwing a punch in the air, as if to hit me. I laugh but nod at the driver who starts driving. "Bye!"

"Bye!" I yell, waving at her, and watch the cab drive away from the mansion. I smile to myself and walk back towards my mansion slowly but hear tires screech behind me.

I frown but a smile lights up my face, knowing it'll be Taehyung since he asked about my plans for tonight. I giggle to myself but join my hands behind my back and slowly turn around when I hear the car door open but my smile drops when I see Namjoon.

But he looks weak. He stumbles, struggling to stand straight as he glares at his driver, scolding him for something so I slowly approach him, confusion written all over my face.

Namjoon's POV

The car halts and I quickly unlock the door and stumble down, out of the car while panting badly. I grip my knees but frown when I look at the view in front of me.

"Y/n's mansion?" I ask and turn to the chauffeur who panics. "I thought you wished to come here when you mentioned taking you there. You seemed stressed and you come here when you are stressed," he says. I glare at him but find a female voice from the front.

"Namjoon?"

I whip my head and stare at Y/n looking at me in confusion. But I bite my lips seeing her in a red frill dress, revealing her legs and skin perfectly. I shut my eyes but she approaches me in concern. "What happened? You seem weak," she whispers and pulls me to her mansion.

Wrong move.

I can't seem to deny Y/n's touches as she makes me sit on the couch. I breathe heavily, unable to form words. It's been months since we were intimate and Hana's words keep floating in my mind.

Y/n doesn't love you! She will never be yours!

And that made my condition even worse, my blood is fuming and I grab Y/n's hair pulling her face closer to me before smashing my lips to her. She gasps on my mouth and tries to push me off but I flip us over, hovering above her with our lips still connected.

I move my fingers and pull her dress down but she screams in my mouth. My mind processes it like she's enjoying it like always and I gladly will give her what she finds pleasure in.

Y/n's POV

I try to push Namjoon off me, my upper body is completely exposed to him, leaving me in just my bra but he keeps holding me in place.

He holds my wrists and pins them above my head while I try to move my legs but a call for my name diverts my attention to him.

I stare at Taehyung standing on the other end of the couch, watching us in this position and I freeze in terror, letting Namjoon kiss me roughly while roaming his hands on my body.

He quickly turns away and takes a run but I scream in Namjoon's mouth, tears flowing down my face but I just pull my hands back from his grip, his strong grip must have left bruises by now on my wrist.

I try to push him but he holds me close by my waist. I cry for help but his mouth muffles them but I throw my hands all over the place until I find a tall and slim vase on the small table beside the couch.

I try to throw my legs and move upwards to grab it but Namjoon moans, pressing his lower body against mine. I sob, struggling to free myself but move upwards to grip the vase.

Once I grab it, I swing it on Namjoon's head and he groans, the movement of his lips stopping and he collapses on top of me. I cry in agony while panting hard but push Namjoon off me, making him fall to the ground.

I pull my dress up and look at the man on the floor in disgust before rising up from the couch. I notice the bouquet of roses and the box in the floor and my eyes widen.

I quickly grab my phone from the coffee table and try to call Taehyung but he doesn't receive it.

I keep on trying his phone while crying but nothing happens, he doesn't pick up. I raise my hands to throw my phone away but stop before realising that it's the only way I can contact people.

I move to my contacts again and press Jungkook's number, sobbing to myself. The phone rings but he picks it up after a few, "Hello, cutie—"

"Jungkook, help me. Namjoon tried to force himself on me." 

*****************

The end?