11

Y/n's POV

I harshly push Taehyung back and he stumbles while smirking at me. I glare at him, "What are you talking about? Do you think I am a slut?" I ask and his eyes darken. "You are not one which makes me want you more. A loyal and good girl." He says, rolling his tongue in his lower lip.

"You are insane!" I say through gritted teeth while fuming in rage. He scoffs and his eyes soften for a millisecond before he glares at me again. "Are you angry because it is not Jungkook but me?" He asks in a dangerous tone.

I frown at his words. "What?" He lets out a chortle and claps his hand. "I see. You are angry because I am not Jungkook." He comments bitterly and I look at him in confusion. "Taehyung-"

"He likes Jimin. Admit it, alright? Even if you have a crush on him-"

"Taehyung, the first thing he told me after his name was his sexuality! I don't have a crush on him!" I scream at his face. He flinches but stares at me in surprise. "What?"

I sigh and remove the lock from my forehead, rubbing my temples. "I knew Jungkook didn't like girls since the beginning. And I never had feelings for him anyway so it didn't bother me either," I admit. He squints his eyes, still not believing me. "I am being honest," I say.

"You really looked at him with heart eyes," he expresses his concern. "Because he treats me so well. I really am devoid of friends so I like when someone pays attention to me. He might annoy me but I love him as a friend," I say. I know I am silly about this but I don't care how people judge me for my thoughts.

He tries to reply to me but gets interrupted by a soft knock from the door. His eyebrows knit in confusion but then both of us walk towards the door. He opens it and I see Uncle Hwan, looking at Taehyung in concern.

"Sir is here. He is asking for your presence," Uncle says in a shaky voice. I can see Taehyung stiffen but he nods his head slowly, "Tell him. I'll be there in a few minutes. Did you tell him about Y/n?" Uncle Hwan shakes his head.

"Thanks. I'll be there," Taehyung says and Uncle Hwan walks away. Taehyung shuts the door and rests his back on it. I can see his wavering eyes and him biting his lips. He is tensed.

I walk to him and his eyes stare up at me immediately. His lips stretch to a small smile, trying his best to tell me that it's fine but I can feel the tension. "Did something happen?" He shakes his head and approaches me.

He grips my arms and bends his head forward to stare into my eyes deeply with a warm smile. "No matter what happens. Stay inside, okay? I'll be right back. Or even better," he says and pushes me back towards the walk-in closet.

"Taehyung- What is-"

"Shh," he makes me stand in the closet and cups my face. He bends his head down and smiles at me when I place my palms over his hands on my face. "The bathroom is attached to the closet. Go and take a shower. Wear something comfortable from the closet and I'll be back," he says but I hold his hand.

"What is happening, Tae?" I ask but he shakes his head. "Nothing, kitten. My uncle is just here after months so I'll just pay him a visit and return. Take a shower," he says and kisses my nose and forehead before releasing me and turning back.

I don't feel good about this so I call him. He turns back and smiles at me. A fake one. When I can clearly sense the uneasiness in his eyes. I walk up to him and circle my hands around his neck, pulling his head down and kissing him quickly.

He moves his lips against mine while cupping my waist and both of us pull back in a few seconds. "I'll be right here," I whisper against his lips and peck him once. He smiles and nods before letting me go and turns back to walk back to the bedroom. 

I blink several times, keeping my hand on my chest when I hear the bedroom door shut by itself and then the lock clicking by itself. I exhale deeply and turn towards the dresses. I bite my lips but then decide to listen to Taehyung.

I take out a camisole top and shorts from the cupboard and walk further inside to see the bathroom door. I open it and see a bigger bathroom than mine. I walk towards the glass shower room and take a glance at it.

"I hope he doesn't peek in while I'm taking a shower," I mumble and sigh before hanging the clothes out on the hook attached to the wall next to the shower room. I slowly strip from my dress and look at myself in the mirror while wearing my undergarments.

I trail my fingers down my collarbones and ribs, pursing my lips when I look at the fat on my stomach. But I shake my head and take my undergarments off after taking off the clips from my hair. I find a pink hairbrush and a pink toothbrush on the sink counter beside blue ones. I smile knowing that Taehyung kept those for me and I take them before entangling my hair and entering to take a shower to cool down my burning body.

The body that keeps emitting heat whenever I'm around Taehyung.

****************

Get ready, people 💦🌊