22

Y/n's POV

It's been over two months since I shifted over to Seoul in the Park Mansion and later met Taehyung. We are dating but only for the world. Only we know what happens in the bedroom. 

I love him sincerely. But he doesn't.

Whenever I say I love you. He replies with a hum or I know. Things are better with Mr. Park and me. The night after we went back home, Mr. Park accepted Jimin's relationship. I was genuinely happy. Things were still the same with my mom.

I am currently walking out of the examination hall with an excited Jungkook by my side as we just finished our last exam. Not going to lie, Taehyung helped me a lot by helping me with my studies and making notes for both of me and Jungkook.

He is graduating from school with Jimin. Hana still hates me. She keeps spreading bad rumors about how I am sticking with the popular senior on the campus to seek attention and drive money out of his pocket. I don't care about them anyway as long as Taehyung stays by my side.

"Finals are finally over! Finally Finals Finished! FFF!" Jungkook says with a little hop and I chuckle at his happy state. Taehyung and Jimin already finished their exams last week. So we were the only ones left.

 "Are you going to the party tomorrow?" He asks and I shrug, "I don't know. It's for the seniors but Taehyung asked me to join for his birthday." He grins at my answer. "I'm going with Jimin too!" He says and I stop in front of the ladies' washroom. 

"You can wait or you can leave," I say, peeking at Jungkook who just rests his back on the wall beside the doorway telling me with actions that he'll wait. I chuckle but enter the washroom. I enter one of the cubicles and do my work. I exit the cubicle when I hear three girls giggling in front of the sink.

Hana and two other girls.

They stare at my reflection in the mirror, their smiles dropping and slowly turn to me. I blink several times but try to walk past them, standing in front of the sink to wash my hands and hear a scoff. That was from Hana.

"Look at the bitch ignoring us," she says and I grit my teeth but silenty continue to do my job. I take my backpack and open the zipper to take out a wet wipe but one girl pulls my bag, causing me to yelp and it falls down, scaterring the contents inside.

"What the fuck?" I scream and pick my things up. "What happened?" Jungkook rushes inside and sees the mess. He glares at Hana and fists his hand, "Not you again!" he shouts and tries to lunge at her but I pull him back by his arm. 

"Jungkook, just— let's go!" I tell him, picking the small notebooks and my pens up and walking out of the ladies washroom when we hear Hana screaming from inside, "Not our fault that the bitch was being rude!"

Jungkook bites his lower lip, controlling his anger but I pull him by the tie and drag him with my open school bag towards the exit.

"I'm killing her someday!" He seethes and I smile but shake my head in disbelief but then at the same time feeling grateful to have a friend like him beside me.

Hana's POV

"Not our fault that the bitch was being rude!" I scream from inside but they don't respond. "Leave her, Hana. Don't ruin your mood because of that bitch," Anne calms me down and I sigh.

"I don't know why isn't she breaking up with him," I whisper. "Probably because she is the first girlfriend whom Taehyung cares about." Nari says and I glare at her, she flinches but Anne adds, "Yes, I saw Taehyung caressing her thighs during our joint music class, holding her hands and even kissing her in public. I've never seen her being clingy with any of his ex-girlfriends—"

"Shut up! You all are just making me angrier!" I yell and enter one of the cubicle but my shoes hit something and I frown but bend down to pick up the red diary from the ground.

I open it and gasp when I see nude sketches of people. I turn to the first page but my eyes widen to see the name of the owner. "Song Y/n? Isn't Song her previous surname? Did it drop from her bag earlier?" I mumble but scoff before turning to the end of the last updated pages.

I see some coloured paintings of a man. The same man but different postures. But by the blonde hair and body structure I think it is Taehyung.

So Y/n is a perverted artist who draws nude bodies of people she sleeps with? I chuckle at the thought but then an idea comes to my mind. I smirk and look at the dairy in my hands and grin to myself. 

"Party is going to be so much fun tomorrow."

************

Are you ready for the drama?

There's going to be a last quickie (not a smut) in the next chapter and then the story will be devoid of smut for a long time🫠