13

Y/n's POV

I walk back into the bedroom after keeping the medical box in the drawer and see Taehyung sitting on the bed, deep in thought. I don't want to ask him about anything that happened downstairs and why he return with so many cuts on his body.

I can assume that his uncle probably is responsible for these but I won't press him to tell me unless he decides to disclose it himself. But Taehyung is definitely disturbed by that. I need to help him.

I need to help him forget like how he helped me last time with my mother. I walk up to the bed without him noticing me an quickly get on it. He doesn't even turn, feeling the bed dip behind him so I slowly use my knees to approach him from back and wrap my arms around his shoulders from behind.

He turns his head and looks at me in surprise, blinking rapidly but I dig my head in his shoulder blade while hugging his shoulder. "You startled me there," he says but uses his hand to caress my locked arms in his front. "What happened? You're feeling lonely?" He asks softly.

"Taehyung, aren't you lonely at all?" I ask without lifting my face up and feel him tilting his head to face me from the side. "I might be a bit lonely perhaps," he says while rubbing circles on my wrists while I tighten my hold on him. 

"Kitten," he calls out and I hum, "I can feel your breasts against my back," he says deeply. I lift my face up slightly. Both of us are looking at the wall in front of us, thinking about the same thing.

He holds my elbow and unlinks my arms from his shoulders before turning back to face me. I cannot look into his eyes right now. He uses his other hand to gently hold my shoulder and push me back on the bed.

My eyes widen when he hovers over me and places his palms on both sides of my face. I grab his hand with one of mine and stare into his eyes. He doesn't have any feelings for me. I am not sure of my feelings for him.

"Close your eyes," he says but I still look at him. His blonde locks cover his eyes slightly and his lips part with a small cut in the corner. Since we are doing it anyway, I close my eyes.

We really need to do this.

I feel him gently pet my wet hair and then I feel his lips on my forehead. Heat spreads through my whole body like wildfire. His warm lips place a gentle kiss on my temple. My head feels hot. 

I feel him moving his knees and separating my legs. My fingertips are going cold as I rest my arm on the bed. He places his lips over mine and I melt. His touches are electrifying. He starts moving his lips and I move them in sync with him.

This is what I've wanted from him. He's right. Only he can fulfill my physical desires.

I feel him pulling his face back but I still keep my eyes closed. He pulls me up from the bed and I can feel him, moving behind me and hugging me from the back. He digs his face at the crook of my neck and sniffs it.

Slowly, I can feel his fingers moving up inside my camisole toward my chest. "Can I touch them?" He asks, lips brushing with every word on my neck. I can only nod as if I am under his spell.

The spell he has cast on me with his touches. 

He slowly cups my clothed right breast with his left hand. I let out a soft whimper and he smiles on my neck. "Kitty," he rasps before squeezing my breast a bit more. I give in to his touches by moaning because I have never been touched like this before. The things that I really want to do; being touched.

He pulls me back and I open my eyes when he turns me around. We stare at each other deeply. He makes me sit on his lap, my legs on either side of his hips and leans forward to lock my lips with his again for a hungry kiss.

I moan when I feel the metallic taste of blood along with the kisses and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling his face even closer to mine to kiss him deeply. 

He holds my thigh and kisses me passionately while his other hand is roaming inside my camisole, touching and exploring the skin of my back. He pulls back and I pant from the long kiss. I open my eyes and see him smiling at me with his bleeding lips. His hands cup my waist and I cup his shoulders, our bodies still pressed onto each other.

"I think you will be mad at me," he says and I blink at him. "Why do you think so?" I ask him back. "I'm not an expert in this field. You'll be my first one," he says softly.

"I've never felt anything like this either. But I  like it," I tell him honestly and he grins, looking at my lips. "Surprisingly, you feel good," he teases me and I glare at him playfully. "I'll kill you," I warn him.

He chuckles and nods. "I allow you," he says and moves forward and clasps his lips with mine again for another kiss. I wrap my arm behind his neck, pulling him more into me and he mumbles on my lips, "Stick your tongue out."

I obey and he slides his tongue but mine clashes with his. He plays with my tongue, sucking it and licking my lips; both of our tongues fight for dominance. His tongue explores my mouth when I hold his jacket and take it off him.

Then I hold the hem of his shirt and lift it over his body. He breaks the Fench kiss for a few seconds, helping himself out of his shirt and he lifts off my camisole too, leaving me only in my bra.

I try to cover my body, accidently but he grips my wrist, shaking his head with dark eyes boring into mine. "No coverings between us. I want you to give in," he says and unhooks my bra, holding it in between his finger and throwing it across the room in anger. My upper body was completely exposed to him.

"You don't get to cover yourself in front of me, kitten," he growls and cups my face, rising up from the bed on his knees and kissing me deeply. I hold his wrists to balance myself but he kisses me from the top angle, massaging my soft cushions against his hard chest. He leaves his lips and stares down at me possessively holding my face in his hands. He flashes a dark smile and mumbles under his breath,

"I can only do this with you, kitten."

****************

Double update since this book is loved by so many 💜😭🦋 get ready for two updates tomorrow as well ❤️‍🩹 because we are getting the first smut in the next chapter.

You can skip the whole next chapter if you want and continue reading from the Chapter 15 as the story continues.