Epilogue

Y/n's POV

I walk behind Jimin and Jungkook who cheerfully stride around the corridor. "This is where I met my best boyfriend and my best friend!" Jungkook screams and Jimin glares at him. "Best boyfriend? Do you have a good and better boyfriend too?" He asks him and Jungkook freezes at his spot.

Jungkook looks at me, eyes pleading me to help him but I shrug my shoulder, chuckling at their actions when Jimin throws punches on Jungkook's chest. The three of us are wearing school uniforms since this is the theme of the Alumni reunion of this school. My hair is now completely black and chopped to my shoulders like a bob cut.

I had to struggle with my addiction to smoking and drinking during my recovery at the hospital but I succeded. And even after months of my recovery, I don't like drinking much and smoke rarely as if I don't need it.

It's been over six months since I heard anything from Taehyung. None of us know where he is and I realize what others felt when I just vanished suddenly. I feel bad but I look down at my finger, the ring on it reminding me of his promise that he will be back.

Jennie and Yoongi walk over to us in normal clothes. I brought them over since Jennie wanted to see my school. She comes and hugs me. "I regret not studying here in Korea! This is so cool!" She exclaims cheerfully and I smile at her before wrapping my hands around her figure.

"No worries. You can enroll again. Your brain actually needs to be fed," Jungkook says mockingly and she glares at him, pulling back from the hug. Jungkook winks at me but then sticks his tongue out at her. Jennie stomps her feet before chasing Jungkook who starts running down the corridor.

"Where's the cafeteria? I feel thirsty," Yoongi says and Jimin smiles at him. "I'll take you there. Let's go, sis!" Jimin announces but I stop him. "You guys, go ahead, I'll join you in a few minutes," I tell him and he frowns.

"Where are you going?" he asks and I shake my head. "Just want to walk around here," I assure him and Yoongi smiles at me before pulling Jimin back. "She's here after a long time. Give her some space," Yoongi tells a confused Jimin.

"But she didn't even study here for long-" Yoongi cuts Jimin off, pulling him away from there. I smile to Yoongi's way of giving me space before walking towards the stairs. I climb up the stairs and land on the topmost floor.

I cross the computer room and stand in front of the familiar tiny door. This is where everything began. A smile forms on my face and I hold the doorknob and open it, waiting to come across a completely empty room.

But my eyes widen.

A guy sits there, with his brown hair, back resting on the small crib with earbuds on, watching porn on his laptop. I let out a chortle, controlling my sobs as I recognize the guy. Is this real?

He cannot see me so I slowly scrub my feet toward him and rest my back on the wall beside him. I look at his face clearly and his lips curve up, without staring at me, his fingers take his earbuds off.

He turns his head to me, tilting it slightly, and stares at me lovingly. "What are you doing here?" he asks.

"Why? Am I not allowed?" I ask, sobbing and he puckers his lips playfully. "This is my room. No one enters here. No one," he says and I frown at his words. "No one?" I ask and he smiles at me.

"There's an exception though," he says and I look at him questioningly, "Who?"

"My wife." I smile at his words and my eyes land on the laptop. I laugh softly. "You watch porn here?" I ask and he sighs.

"What to do? I miss touching my kitten," he says and I smile at him. "You have a kitten? It must be cute," I say.

"She's sexy," he says, looking at me with a smirk and my whole face flushes immediately at his words. "She? I thought you have a wife," I say, looking away from him.

But my face gets cupped gently and my face is turned back to him. He smiles, his glistening brown eyes staring lovingly into mine.

"I do have a wife. She's my kitten. And I am devoted to her," he says in a serious tone and I gulp at the proximity of our faces. I turn my face away. "Good for you," I tell him and he chuckles.

I gasp when he nuzzles his face into my neck. "But now that you know my secret, I am not letting you go, miss," he says and I squint my eyes at him.

"What secret?" I ask, shrugging my shoulders high up in confusion. "That I watch porn here," he says and I scoff. "Are we seriously doing the same thing again?" I ask in irritation. He laughs and stands up. "Maybe."

I chuckle at him and shake my head in disbelief. "I missed you," he says. I wipe my tears and look at him. "I missed you more. I love you, Tae," I say and he passes me a genuine smile.

"I love you more than you can imagine, my life," he says and I smirk at him. "I am in need of something, sir. Can you find me that?" I ask and he frowns, trying to figure out my sudden playfulness.

"What are you finding?"

"My husband isn't here. And I have some needs," I say. His eyes widen in realization and he tries to play along, "I see. I think I have an offer for you," he smirks at me so I smirk back.

"What is it?"

"I found this amazing vibrator-" I glare at him, standing up but he harshly grabs my wrist and pulls me back to him. He laughs and I punch his chest. He wraps his arms around my waist and holds me in place while laughing loudly at my reaction. The laughter dies down and we stare at each other eyes deeply. He traps me in his gaze, then leans in close, breath damp against mine. "Kiss me, Tae."

"I love you, Y/n," his voice is heavy, full of promises as his thumb strokes the sensitive area beneath my ear as he grabs the back of my neck. "Please love me too. Even if I'm being a bastard and hurt you; don't give up on us. No matter what happens in life. How ungrateful our fate is, stay with me." He whispers, brushing our noses.

"No matter how much we run away from each other; we come back to each other. Fate wants us together, Tae. It's us who keep ruining things." I mumble and he smiles, "Then let's make things right when something goes wrong. Let's talk it out when we misunderstand. Argue and let me compromise. Let's work it out, Y/n. Together." He says and I smile, nodding.

His lips meet mine with a gentle, sweeping kiss. His hand holds mine and puts it on his chest. Feeling his racing heartbeat under my palm makes my heart flutter while feeling his lips against mine makes my mind filled with one one thought.

I'm his. He's mine. We are for each other. Made for each other.

When I sigh, he breaks away, hugging me to him. I hold on tighter, pressing my face against his chest while he delivers a quick kiss on my temple and nuzzles his face in my hair. "I still have an offer for you, kitten." I pull back and stare at him in confusion but his eyes turn playful as he smirks at me.

"What offer?" I ask, gulping hard and he smiles before looking down. "Since you already entered the room and the only person who can enter this room is my wife so. . ." I follow his gaze and feel him tightening his grip on my body, pulling me closer to his body.

"You be my lovely wife and," he mumbles, and his thumb skates across my lower lip as he whispers,

"I'll be your Sexy Pornstar."

-THE END-